No announcement yet.

Will You Marry Me?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LanaLexfan01
    That's not true. Lex love's Lana more than anyone else.
    Lex loves power more than anything.Lana is just a collective idem on his way up that road.
    Last edited by Sweetie; 11-26-2006, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetie
      Lex loves power more than anything.Lana is just a collective idem on his way up that road.
      You nailed it! And what's more, if she hadn't dated Clark, and hadn't been Clark chosen one, Lex would have never even given her a second glance nor even for one moment seriously considered her as his future better half! It's all about taking something from Clark!

Comment

I really don't them to get married. Lex is a total jerk. They won't get married. If they do, I will be very upset. Clana forever. Lexana-NO WAY!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperGirlSR
          I really don't them to get married. Lex is a total jerk. They won't get married. If they do, I will be very upset. Clana forever. Lexana-NO WAY!
          You do know that the 'Clana forever' ship has sailed long ago, right? Even if she doesn't end up married to Lex, or giving birth to his child, she still won't end up with Clark!

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyolsenblues
            Lexana is just gross.
            Agreed.

Originally posted by darkone
            The Lexana proposal was nothing compared to the Clana FOS thing.The big ring showed just his lack of his other "thing(s)"
            hahaha Agreed again.

Oh and yeah, that ring was gorgeous! Way better than the cereal box one Clark had to offer. [/B]
            But the way that Clark proposed was way more romantic and thoughtful. It was so adorable. Who cares if he can't afford much. He was in love with her.
            Last edited by superman's my hero; 11-28-2006, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by umm
              You nailed it! And what's more, if she hadn't dated Clark, and hadn't been Clark chosen one, Lex would have never even given her a second glance nor even for one moment seriously considered her as his future better half! It's all about taking something from Clark!
              Actually, if you watch the scene in Fallout, where Lex is entering the room to tell Lana that he would have picked her over the Blackbox, the camera focuses on a bushel of apples and then goes to Lana. Apples are a way of symbolizing the Tree of Knowledge from Adam and Eve, so Lex's never ending search for knowledge = power.

Comment

Originally posted by superman's my hero
                Agreed.

hahaha Agreed again.

But the way that Clark proposed was way more romantic and thoughtful. It was so adorable. Who cares if he can't afford much. He was in love with her.
                Well technically Clark's ring, or at least the stone in it is just as valuable as the diamond in Lex' engagement ring! I mean Clark took some coal and heated it until it turned into a diamond! Now, in the nature that process usually takes years and years, but it's basically the same thing only faster seing how Clark used his heat vision!
                As for Lex' proposal, well I happen to think it was nice and traditional! Sorry, but freezing my a** off while my boyfriend proposes to me, just isn't my kind of thing!
                A room full of red roses (I am Aries and Aries love red) with candlelight on the other hand, does the trick for me!
                It may be a tad bit cliché but sometimes clichés are the only thing which have the most effect!

Comment

Originally posted by Smallville is fun
                  I loved the Lexana proposal, personally. The size of that rock...it was like....omg! I wish Lex had gotten down on one knee, though.
                  After lana saw the size of that rock, im suprised it wasnt her that got down on her knees.

Comment

Originally posted by thedarknight
                    Actually, if you watch the scene in Fallout, where Lex is entering the room to tell Lana that he would have picked her over the Blackbox, the camera focuses on a bushel of apples and then goes to Lana. Apples are a way of symbolizing the Tree of Knowledge from Adam and Eve, so Lex's never ending search for knowledge = power.

Man, I have been dealing with literature, german and english, for the past five years, books and books full of symbolism, metaphor etc, but even I haven't cought on the 'apple, Adam and Eve' thing! Good one!

Originally posted by KryptonX81
                    After lana saw the size of that rock, im suprised it wasnt her that got down on her knees.

Yeah, the ring is great! One thing which does kind of bother me, as great as the ring is, it could have been even more effective, if the diamond was set in a filigree band! Filigree engagement rings are so unique and beatiful, and they really intensify the effect of the proposal, especially if one considers how many workhours it takes to make a filigree ring, where the band itself is made of thousend threads of gold or platinum being interwoven ! I mean, a girl gets a ring like that, now that casues a true wow effect!
                    Still, Lex gets props for the ring! I do kind of feel sorry for Lana though, usually when one gets a rock like that, one wants to flaunt it to the girlfriends: Chloe, Lois, other people one knows: Martha, Clark, familiy: Nell, but in Lana's case, she might want to keep it down low, cos the fact that her fiancé, should she chose to except, is lex, kind of overshodows everything, even the ring itself! And that's pretty rare, that a rock like that is overshodowed!
                    Last edited by umm; 12-03-2006, 03:29 PM.

Comment

NOOOOOOOOO LEX CAN MERRY LANA DANG IT , PEOPLE SHE NEED TO GET A LIFE SHE WANTS HIS MONEY !########

Comment

Originally posted by sandra
                        NOOOOOOOOO LEX CAN MERRY LANA DANG IT , PEOPLE SHE NEED TO GET A LIFE SHE WANTS HIS MONEY !########
                        Oh, it's not like marrying for money is a novelty!
                        And let's face it, Lana isn't the little innocent virgin anymore, actually she never was one, so I wouldn't put past her!
                        And hey, he's good looking, smart and intelligent (if albight in a evil genius kind of a way) well read and certainly eloquent, knows how to treat a woman, (even if it's for one night), has excellent taste in everything he does or touches, he is rich, so you know... His only fault is that he is evil and if she can look past that one, well all I can say to her, is, I hope I spelled it right, Mazeltov!
                        Sure she will end up banging her head up the wall, but everything has it's price, and so does being Mrs. Luthor as well!

Comment

I have said it before. Lex and Lana - who cares.
                          They deserve each other.
                          Hell let them marry. But doesn't it go against cannon for Lex and Lana to marry or have a baby.
                          But then when did Smallville ever worry about cannon.

Comment

my feelings about Lexana

Personally, I feel the Lexana marriage should never have happened. It's too out of place. it feels too fake, because it is fake. We all know that the Lexana relationship is unrealistic, The lexana can't and won't replace the Clana, and it never will. Plus the Lexana doesn't belong in Smallville, Clana does, this is Clark Kent's show, well at least it should be his because it is his show. So since when did this show become Lexanaville? This show should be about Clark Kent becoming superman like it supposed to be, So why isn't it about Clark Kent's journey into superman anymore? I don't get it. I hate Lexana because the main focal point of the show is constantly being projected more onto the Lexana relationship and not on Clark, and the main focal point shouldn't be on the Lexana relationship, it should be on Clark, the main focal point of the show should never been taken away from Clark at all.
                            Last edited by laurarawlins; 04-29-2017, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎