Originally posted by Zungas
    That ends my misery
    lol thats good

Comment

Lex: Lana, will you marry me?
      Lana: What ??
      * lex opens box and shows diamond ring*
      Lana: nice.
      * Lana kicks Lex in the groin, grabs ring and judo chops him on the neck *
      Lex: Why ???
      Lana: Bite me baldie !!
      * Kicks him in the groin one more time, just for the fun of it*

Comment

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
        Id take the ring

Me too! That's some rock, simple, yet elegant design, white gold or possibly platinum, great cut and colour of the stone, it would fit perfectly on my slender fingers, yeah what's not to take?

Comment

The Lexana proposal was nothing compared to the Clana FOS thing.The big ring showed just his lack of his other "thing(s)"

Comment

Originally posted by darkone
            The Lexana proposal was nothing compared to the Clana FOS thing.The big ring showed just his lack of his other "thing(s)"
            Oh, come on, I doubt Lex has to compensate for anything, cos he doesn't look like he is lacking in any department whatsoever! The more I think about it, while daydreaming at the same time , that girl better say yes! I mean, if you look past the fact, that he is an evil b******, Lax is quite the catch! And by quite the catch, I mean the Moby Dick of catches!

Comment

Originally posted by BeldarofRemulak
              Ok...Lex didn't even get on his knee to propose...is it that Lex Luthor does not get down on his knees to anyone or is he just too lazy!

Alright,this guy will become the meanest criminel of the world.It woudn't make sense if he had knee to propose.He can't look weak for any reason.

Comment

lexana. theyre so devoted to each other. i understand why lex is so obsessed with lana but why is lana so in love with lex?!

Comment

Originally posted by umm
                  Oh, come on, I doubt Lex has to compensate for anything, cos he doesn't look like he is lacking in any department whatsoever! The more I think about it, while daydreaming at the same time , that girl better say yes! I mean, if you look past the fact, that he is an evil b******, Lax is quite the catch! And by quite the catch, I mean the Moby Dick of catches!
                  You damn right. Taking out the evil mastermind part, I'd marry him any day of the week.

Oh and yeah, that ring was gorgeous! Way better than the cereal box one Clark had to offer.

Comment

Originally posted by paolinki25
                    You damn right. Taking out the evil mastermind part, I'd marry him any day of the week.

Oh and yeah, that ring was gorgeous! Way better than the cereal box one Clark had to offer.
                    Yeah, that's what I am talking about!

Comment

Originally posted by cloisinmyheart
                      lexana. theyre so devoted to each other. i understand why lex is so obsessed with lana but why is lana so in love with lex?!
                      becouse she is schizophrenic

Comment

I am not even going to start anything on here.

Comment

If Lana said 'yes', I would get the idea that she's been sniffing too much coke.

Comment

Originally posted by hearmewhisper
                            If Lana said 'yes', I would get the idea that she's been sniffing too much coke.

LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by darkone
                              I agree, Clana proposal had depth. Lex not getting on one knee was just another way to show Lex as not holding her in high regards like Clark did.

I can't imagine Lex getting on one knee for anyone because Lex loves Lex more than anyone else.

Comment

That's not true. Lex love's Lana more than anyone else.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎