Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quote Thread for "Static" (Spoiler Warning)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

1) Jimmy: Well, it's just a matter of time 'til I get to the bottom of it.

Chloe: You really manned up and got right into this fight. Still wish Clark was here to help.

Jimmy: Oh, come on. Clark Kent can't hold a candle to the Infuriator.

2) "Hey. Found anything interesting?"

"Yeah, I've got to say, this all just feels a little strange."

Chloe: "Have you ever considered the possibility that Bronson was telling the truth? And this was some secret laboratory?"

Lana: "Chloe, I don't think Lex would have given us clearance if he had something to hide."

Chloe: "It seems like a lot of hoops for someone bent on revenge to jump through if 33.1 never even existed."

Lana: "Chloe, that guy was delusional. The meteor exposure made him sick. He spent over a year in Belle Reve."

Chloe: "There's a lot more to this story than meets the eye. You don't know the Luthors like I do."

Lana: "You don't know Lex like I do. I'm not gonna take the word of a homicidal maniac over Lex. I'm sorry."

Chloe: "Lana, you can't prove that 33.1 didn't exist."

Lana: "And you can't prove that it did."

3) Chloe and Clark

Chloe: So, what, your cellphone doesn't get reception in Seattle?

Clark: I was preoccupied.

Chloe: That's fine, but you were up against an alien from another planet. I was worried. I'm sorry. So, the crystal was a success?

Clark: No, it wasn't.

Chloe: Then did the Zoner just decide to pack up and leave?

Clark: Someone else killed him -- someone who can do things I could only dream of.

Chloe: Woah. So, this someone -- he's on our side, right?

Clark: I'm not sure.

Chloe: Clark, it's me -- your most trusted friend and secret keeper. How about a few details?

Clark: Believe it or not, there are some things you don't need to know.

Chloe: Look, I understand that you feel like all these psychopathic space invaders are your fault, but you can't keep it all inside. You feel the need to carry the world on your shoulders, and that's noble. But there are other people out there who want to help you fight the good fight, and you need to let them in. Because sometimes even heroes need to be saved.

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by maudeline
      [B]Chloe: Even sometimes a hero needs to be saved

I agree, that was my favorite

Comment

Lex:" Lana Lang will you marry me ?"

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢