No announcement yet.

Unsafe Sex? ...Bad Lex!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unsafe Sex? ...Bad Lex!

Post your comments on how evil Lex is for not using protection when consumating love with Lana.

Re: Unsafe Sex? ...Bad Lex!

Originally posted by Spirit Detective
    Post your comments on how evil Lex is for not using protection when consumating love with Lana.
    How do you know he didn't? Condoms are not 100% safe read the instructions.

Comment

Firstly, both Lex and Lana are equally responsible if they had unprotected sex.

Secondly, we don't know they did have unprotected sex. No method is 100% reliable.

Comment

Originally posted by Liriel No method is 100% reliable. [/B]
        Save for abstinence -- period.

Comment

Originally posted by a silent liaison
          Save for abstinence -- period.
          Not if you believe your bible - virgin birth in there.
          Last edited by Liriel; 11-10-2006, 10:30 PM.

Comment

I guess it comes down to whether you believe Lex used protection or not.
            (Even though there is a possibility of inpregnation with protection)

Comment

it looked like they didn't they were in the middle of the library on the coach it didn't really look like they were worrying about it. Which they should have. Lana should have been on birth control too. And yes it's not 100 % effective but they definately help and are effective most of the time. A couple years ago I was in realtionship for a year and a half and my girlfriend was on birthcontrol, she didn't get pregnant. We were pretty lucky and maybe something could have happen, but it didn't. So my point is maybe it isn't 100% but it's better than nothing if you don't want it to happen. So it was both their responsibilities if they didn't and if they did they should still be ready for the consequences. I know I wasn't ready for a baby then or even now and I'm glad it didn't happen but I always knew it was a possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by gj430
                it looked like they didn't they were in the middle of the library on the coach it didn't really look like they were worrying about it. Which they should have. Lana should have been on birth control too. And yes it's not 100 % effective but they definately help and are effective most of the time. A couple years ago I was in realtionship for a year and a half and my girlfriend was on birthcontrol, she didn't get pregnant. We were pretty lucky and maybe something could have happen, but it didn't. So my point is maybe it isn't 100% but it's better than nothing if you don't want it to happen. So it was both their responsibilities if they didn't and if they did they should still be ready for the consequences. I know I wasn't ready for a baby then or even now and I'm glad it didn't happen but I always knew it was a possibility.
                I guess it also comes down to if Lana did or did not take the pill

Comment

I agree with the poster that stated Lex and Lana are equally responsible for the pregnancy. Lana could have been taking the pill if she would have been worried about this happening.

Comment

Re: Re: Unsafe Sex? ...Bad Lex!

Originally posted by PKII
                    How do you know he didn't? Condoms are not 100% safe read the instructions.
                    99%

anyway.. Clark will be very pissed off about this.. And ofcourse Lex will enjoy the situation very much..

Comment

I just find it kind of hard to believe that in this day and age Lana didn't immediately go out and get on birth control when she started having sex with Clark. I can suspend my disbelief about that part, though.

Comment

Re: Re: Unsafe Sex? ...Bad Lex!

They're not 100% effective? They should put that on the box!

Originally posted by PKII
                        Condoms are not 100% safe read the instructions.
                        Well, they should put it in huge black letters!

Sorry, I'm in a "Friends" mood.

Comment

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
                          I just find it kind of hard to believe that in this day and age Lana didn't immediately go out and get on birth control when she started having sex with Clark. I can suspend my disbelief about that part, though.
                          Too right! I don't think this thread should be about Lex, it should be about Lana! If you are going to hook up with (and arguably drive another wedge between) two best friends in the space of a year, you should be the sort of person *coughs something way to offensive to post here* that should know that spontaneous sexual liasons without the pill are... well... a little silly.

I would laugh so much if AlMiles wrote in a fantastic storyline whereby Lex got severely ill from a Kryptonian STD. Like extraterrestrial herpes. It would be like: So Lana, ANYTHING YOU WANT TO TELL ME?

Oh man, that would be enough to make even the most irritated Smallville fan fall in love with the show again!

Comment

Lana is the one who could and did get pregnant, she is the first one who should have taken responsibility for herself. Birth control has been available for generations, she has no excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Liriel
                              Not if you believe your bible - virgin birth in there.
                              hahah, I'm so glad someone said that. lol.

Though... I don't think the bible says virgin. I believe it says something along the lines of she got pregnant without a mans touch. So, not that she hasn't just that no one could slip one passed the goalie.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎