Collapse
No announcement yet.

how do you feel about Clark ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smart Clark would just scan the mansion and see if Lex is actually there. Dumb clark finds the direct path to Lana and asks where Lex is.

Comment

I thought the scene showed what Clark is really about. He went to the mansion to warn Lex or head off Ollie and managed to show true concern for someone obviously in distress. Whether they ever dated, it was a show of kindness. Clark can love Lana without being in love with her. I saw it as foreshadowing of their relationship to come, probably as friends, finally.

Comment

Originally posted by Davlok
        Smart Clark would just scan the mansion and see if Lex is actually there.
        I'm sorry, but there isn't a Smart Clark... he's just a figment of your imagination

Comment

He's not a figment of MY imagination. I think Clark shows smarts often. I don't think he's stupid at all. And I certainly don't think he was stupid in this episode. Yes, him walking into the mansion is a tired plot device, one of many SV is guilty of. Involving all the characters. But I thought he was there for a good reason, and I liked the scene with Lana.

Comment

he's an airhead

Comment

Re: I Hate Clark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I get the rant. Our young superhero still needs a little polish, but what the hell is this?:

Originally posted by The Ship!

HOW MANY TIMES TILL HE TELLS HIS MOM SHE IS DISGUSTING!!!
              WHA??? HUH??? SERIOUSLY????

Come on....

Comment

Originally posted by TW1977
                BDA yes but I love Clark! He has a heart of gold! Compassionate! I'd certainly take him home just on THAT! Clark is finally growing up but he will always love Lana.
                Exactly. I completely agree with you. I wouldn't have him any other way. Yeah he always saves Lex, but that's because he is a caring person. He'll always love Lana. She was his first love (not quite sure why? lol) so he won't get over her for quite some time. If ever.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ship!
                  I am confused???? HOW MANY TIMES DOES CLARK SAVES LEX WHEN HE KNOWS THAT LEX WOULD RATHER KILL HIM ??

mOREOVER WHY IS CLARK SO WILLING TO SEE LEX SURVIVE...EVEN WHEN LEX HAS KILLED SO MANY?

IS CLARK IN LOVE WITH LEX? WHAT'S UP WITH THIS VIRTUOUS THING WHICH COMES TO THE EXPENSE OF CLARK'S CHARACTER. I MEAN WHAT DOES IT SAY OF A MAN WHO VALUES THE LIVES OF OTHER OVER HIS OWN?

CLARK THINKS LESS OF HIMSELF AND PRESENTLY DEFINES HIS EXISTENCE AS HE SAVES THE LIVES OF THE PEOPLE NEAR TO HIM. AT THE DINNER TABLE..HE LOOKED LIKE AN ALIEN, A PARASITE, A JUNKY WHO WAS SIMPLY TOYING WITH HIS SUBJECTS FOR AS LONG AS HE SAVES THEM....HE EXISTS.

WE BARELY SEE THINGS FROM THE EYES OF KAL EL, THE STORIES ARE NOT HIS OWN, HE IS MERELY AN INSTRUMENT, A STORY, A VALUE. HE DOESN'T EXIST. THIS TO ME FEELS LIKE A DREAM, HIS DREAM. HE BASICALLY KEEPS THEM ALIVE SO THEY CAN ENTERTAIN HIM.

HE IS SO ALONE...LIKE A GOD WHO TRIES SO HARD TO FIT IN WITH THE LESSER BEINGS. WHEN HE COULD IN ACTUALITY BE MAKING BETTER STRIDES TOWARDS HUMANITY, LEARNING ABOUT HIMSELF INDEPENDENTLY OF THE PEOPLE IN HIS LIFE.

HE IS REALLY PATHETIC AND I DO NOT THINK HE DESERVES TO BE SUPERMAN. WHAT A WAIST OF TALENT. I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THAT ABILITY TO TRULLY MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES OF OTHERS. EVERYDAY I TRY HARD, BUT I COME CLOSE BUT NOT ALL THE WAY......
                  WHY ARE WE YELLING?

Comment

Originally posted by Heilige
                    WHY ARE WE YELLING?

Comment

Well to clear some things up really quick....
                      I totally can get with THE SHIP guy/person who posted the thread and one thing that stood out to me about his rant is WHY SAVE LEX EVER! & Clark was right....he does not make those decisions. But what i will say is that IF clark does let LEX die in this episode....then there is no reason for LANA to lose that Satan Child she is carrying. So i'm glad Clark keeps saving him....let LEX live out all his dissapointments.
                      And the other thing...Clark is a *ussy & that is why GREEN ARROW is so cool! He tells Clark how it is and also tells him to grow some SAC! Way to go GA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Krypton Angel
                        Well to clear some things up really quick....
                        I totally can get with THE SHIP guy/person who posted the thread and one thing that stood out to me about his rant is WHY SAVE LEX EVER! & Clark was right....he does not make those decisions. But what i will say is that IF clark does let LEX die in this episode....then there is no reason for LANA to lose that Satan Child she is carrying. So i'm glad Clark keeps saving him....let LEX live out all his dissapointments.
                        And the other thing...Clark is a *ussy & that is why GREEN ARROW is so cool! He tells Clark how it is and also tells him to grow some SAC! Way to go GA!!!
                        Yes, Clark is a *ussy because he saves people...

Dear Rao, where is humanity going? I guess that Jor-El was right all along.

Comment

Can we get over the whole Clark barging into Lex's mansion. That's not Clark's fault/its Lex's for having a weak security system.

As stated earlier this season is presenting us with a maturing Clark. Regression,i think not. Even when he was trying to see what was wrong with Lana, he had a chance to regress then, but he didn't- respected her space. Oliver may be cool but even he is only a better Green Arrow because of his new found friendship in Clark.
                          Clark can be a BDA but so.. his pros out way his cons.

Comment

Originally posted by alienkinfolk
                            Can we get over the whole Clark barging into Lex's mansion. That's not Clark's fault/its Lex's for having a weak security system.

As stated earlier this season is presenting us with a maturing Clark. Regression,i think not. Even when he was trying to see what was wrong with Lana, he had a chance to regress then, but he didn't- respected her space. Oliver may be cool but even he is only a better Green Arrow because of his new found friendship in Clark.
                            Clark can be a BDA but so.. his pros out way his cons.
                            ^Well stated. His pros definitely outweigh his cons and he's Superman, he can barge in wherever or whenever he feels like it. Everyone on that show has nine lives thanks to Clark. If he didn't barge in, he'd just be standing outside knocking while they bled to death.

Comment

Again I swear that everyone dosn't watch the show or just reads way too much into it am I wrong about this

Comment

Originally posted by impulse110779
                                Again I swear that everyone dosn't watch the show or just reads way too much into it am I wrong about this
                                Yeah, well, it depends on the POV. Some see what they want to see, some pay attention to every detail, some rant when things that they want to happen, don't. We've got all shapes, sizes, and colors around here. And what is your take on this matter? Surely, YOU don't hate Clark, do you? Or do you?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎