Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ending Of Smallville? Hinted in this episode??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Ending Of Smallville? Hinted in this episode??

Originally posted by maitriniazngurl
    Due to some of the clues from this episode... I am beginning to think the end of Smallville is probably going to be when Clark goes to train with Jor-el to become Superman... I don't know. When Clark told Martha that he wanted to follow his destiny... I was thinking that's how Smallville is going to end...?

What do u guys think?
    Good New's !! Smallville isn't ending as feared ! They have signed already for the 7th Season, and most likely the 8th. So we will have Clark Kent and the Gang around for a few mores years to come, thank God !
    Plus, Clark will have to track down all the Phantoms that escaped when he did. That will keep him busy for another Season, and keep him from going off to do his training with Jor EL.

Comment

nice trailer think it might happen?
      Do u think he'll continue the superman legacy and put on the tights?

Comment

School Uniform?

heh, seems pretty obvious that the whole training thing isn't going to happen until smallville is over.

Wouldn't it be funny if the super suit turns out to be the Kryptonian equivalent of an oxford jacket?

Comment

An Oxford Jacket.

Yeah i hope that at the end of season 7 or 8 that Clark will go of for his training with Jor-el. (Fingers crossed for season 8!!!)

Comment

my idear would be that superman has figth with lex lex espcapes then lex gets his hatered for superman then lional knows who superman is and gives a clue to lex and then lex theartans lional to tell or he will kill him and the lional says "you dont want to make same mistake i did killiing my parents you said you didnt want to become me"
            lex replies "i am not turning into a weak person like you now who is superman" lional says" i will never tell you" lex kills his father

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎