Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

of course not!

Bow Wow was only guest on the show..

Comment

I'm not sure...but why did Clark wait so long for him to wake up...and seriously that was all in 6 weeks!? lol
      or did he make it up..
      I thought that was just strange..but I must say Bow Wow was awesome in Smallville. He would be a great add on tho...

Comment

is it coz he is black?

Comment

No one. Will ever. Replace Pete.

Comment

I'd like Cyborg to take Pete's place instead of Baern...but neither will happen anyway.

Comment

He was a surprisingly good actor, for a non-actor celebrity. CERTAINLY better than the bonelicker on Static.
              But replace Peat? er, um, Pete? No way. There is a Pete-shaped void in the heart of all of us, that only Pete himself can fill.

Comment

Originally posted by fash292
                It depends on ur background.. or ethnicity sometimes wat iz allowed.. for instance i luv asian ppl smart and all.. i never see them like using street talk GO ASIANS! We shuld have an asian person on the show lol next :}
                Apparently, you text message a lot. Personally, I think correct grammar & spelling is an important thing!
                Kristin Kreuk (Lana) is half Chinese, & Dan (the telekinetic bowler) was definitely Asian.

Having another black actor on the show is not the same as replacing a character who also happened to be black. Pete Ross was white in the comics; but even if they just cast Sam Jones III as Pete to be more politically correct, he was the perfect Pete, & they need to bring him back! Bow Wow did a great job with his character, but his character is from California, so he's done. Cyborg (I remember him as Jett Jackson) should definitely make occassional reappearances, too, but that wouldn't be replacing Pete. Let's recognize great characters & great actors, & not worry about filling the black person "quota".

Originally posted by Peat Moss
                He was a surprisingly good actor, for a non-actor celebrity. CERTAINLY better than the bonelicker on Static.
                But replace Peat? er, um, Pete? No way. There is a Pete-shaped void in the heart of all of us, that only Pete himself can fill.
                Yeah, the non-phantom from the phantom zone was a disappointment. I'm a little concerned about the WWE characters coming up in "Combat". I guess this is what happens when your network changes (CW has "Friday Night Smackdown") & you get a budget-cut.
                Last edited by dunkman; 03-13-2007, 07:02 AM.

Comment

I wouldn't have minded seeing more of him. Might've been interesting. They establish that he's been possessed by Baern for six weeks. No other phantom possessed a human over 24 hours. With the kid in "Phantom"/"Bizarro", they establish that the presence of Bizarro have caused there to be something in his blood. And that was within less than 24 hours of possession.

So, one can only imagine what being possessed by Baern for six weeks (during which, he was several times subjected to high dozes of radioactive energy) might've done to the DNA of Bow Wow's character. Maybe he became part-alien (or full alien), genetically? Maybe he started to manifest superhuman abilities, after going back home to Oakland? (Giving him 1-2 things to adjust to and accept about himself.)

What happened to this character, after the events of this episode, might've been interesting to dive into.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎