No announcement yet.

Chloe/Oliver fanfic

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chloe/Oliver fanfic

Do anyone know any Chloe/Oliver fanfic around. Really like to read some.

I know I'd like to read some too. I may try to wrtie one lol I got to work on my Chlark fic though first it's been so long since I updated.

Comment

I've been smitten by this couple as well! *grins*

Kdsch123 wrote couples of CHloliver. She's my favorite Chloliver writer so far ^^ Go read her Virtual Summer Season and Metropolis Holiday! ^

Kdsch123's fanfiction

ethrosdemon also write chloliver pairing, it's kind of adult though.. with some chlark as well!

SV: Justice League Year One by ethrosdemon

Postcards and Coffee In the Land Of Snow & Ice by all-you-wanted is amazing! Great POV

Postcards and Coffee In the Land Of Snow & Ice by all-you-wanted

I guess that's all from me, anybody else wants to add?? Please do because I'm dying to read the pairing as well

happy reading and don't forget to leave comment to the writer.

-hippiez-

Comment

Metropolis Holiday by Kdsch123 in the Adult section is Chloliver and it's fantastic a must read

Comment

Originally posted by hippiez
          I've been smitten by this couple as well! *grins*

Kdsch123 wrote couples of CHloliver. She's my favorite Chloliver writer so far ^^ Go read her Virtual Summer Season and Metropolis Holiday! ^

Kdsch123's fanfiction

ethrosdemon also write chloliver pairing, it's kind of adult though.. with some chlark as well!

SV: Justice League Year One by ethrosdemon

Postcards and Coffee In the Land Of Snow & Ice by all-you-wanted is amazing! Great POV

Postcards and Coffee In the Land Of Snow & Ice by all-you-wanted

I guess that's all from me, anybody else wants to add?? Please do because I'm dying to read the pairing as well

happy reading and don't forget to leave comment to the writer.

-hippiez-

I've read Kdsch123's stories, which I love and she's the reason I'm wanting more, but not the other two, so I'll go check them out thanks.

Comment

Justice
            After reading spoilers for the Justice episode, this is what I came up with. It's a bit AU. No Lois or Lana, they annoy me. Chloe is awesome and I think she would be hot with anyone so there's a bunch of flirting in this one. Ultimately Chlollie.

Hydro Missing Scene
            A missing scene from ep 6.10 Hydro. Takes place after Chloe's catfight and after Lois' encounter with Clark!Green Arrow. Chlollie.

Comment

Here is another two Chloe/Oliver fanfic

One Heart
              How does Chloe deal with her pregnancy? ChloeOliver. ClarkLois thrown in, and small hints of LexLana. My first story, so don't be too harsh.

Waiting
              Chloe likes Star City more than she thought she would. futurefic. chloe and oliver pairing

A Superhero's Beginning
              Set season 6 Subterranean. While on a mission, the Green Arrow meets a young woman with abilities just like Clark’s. He tries to convince her to join the team he’s starting. This is kind of like my own version Supergirl.

Smack That
              A christmas ChloeOliver story. Maybe a little graphic for some people.

Superman’s Life
              A month after Lois gives birth she and her son are kidnapped, along with Chloe. Its now up to Clark and Oliver to save them. Clois, Chloliver

Things Looking Up
              Life disappoints us more often than not, but then black clouds thin. ChloeOliver

Virtual Smallville Season 6
              These have nothing to do with my other stories. These are just to hold us over until the new seasons starts! Enjoy! Picks up where Vessel left off. I love feedback!

Whose Verse is Worse
              Hot summer night,good friends,cold beer and bad poetry lead to mischief and carwashing. This is a silly summer fic, for everyone who might be getting tired of winter. Chloliver, Clois

Metropolis Holiday
              Oliver Queen finds out that he might have been dating the wrong cousin, and that there is such a thing as magic when it come to falling in love. Chloliver

Alliance
              Chloliver, Cliana, Bruois..An alliance is formed that will change history. Heroes come together to liberate the Lex Luthor’s mutant testing groundlab, 33.1, secrets are revealed, bonds made and relationships tested.

Past, Present and Future A Chloliver Christmas
              Contains an excerpt from Metropolis Holiday. Chloe and Oliver's Christmas memories...

Comment

Here are some more Chloe/Oliver fanfic

Watchtower
                Chloe and Oliver start off on two wrong feet...

Red Krytonite Chloe
                Chloe examines the lipstick Lois had applied to herself to make her crazy for Clark.She applies it to herself, and the first person she sees is Oliver Queen, and goes a little crazy herself.

stumbling into destiny
                because SOMEONE has to take care of the man chloe and ollie pairing

Being In Love
                A Chloe and Oliver love story. Chloliver.

Comment

Here is another Chloe/Oliver fanfic

A Billionaire and a Reporter
                  Oliver needs Chloe's help

Comment

Beloved
                    Just when Chloe finally gets things back on track of her life, Jimmy her boyfriend, Lana closer than she used to be, Clark finally giving her the respect she deserves, along comes Oliver Queen..

Comment

Hi its been a while but I am looking for a Chloe and oliver fic I do not know the name of it i read it a while ago and i wanted to read it again nut i cannot find it for the life of me. Someone is trying to kill Chloe her house blows up and she hides at Olivers

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎