No announcement yet.

Heroes Fanvid - Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroes Fanvid - Tomorrow

A music video/promo I created for the show Heroes on NBC. It features all the best highlights from the first five episodes that have aired. Special effects include split screens and flashes.

Cut on Sony Vegas
    Set to "Tomorrow" by SR-71

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Feedback is appreciated.
    Last edited by vyperman7; 10-26-2006, 01:20 PM.

Hey Ryan

Thanks for the autolink to the new promo. I'm a big fan of your vids, so it's always a treat to see something new from you.

I've never seen the show, but I've heard so much buzz about Heros that I thought I'd check out the video. After watching, I'm intrigued. I'll have to tune in.

Great editing on this one. Both video and audio. The audio editing was awesome. If I hadn't heard it, I would have never known the song was longer.

The scenes were great. Loved the section from about 0:54-1:15. That chorus was awesome. The scenes matched the intesity of the song really well.

The black flashes also added alot. Your split screens looked awesome. Loved the one at 0:15 with the little girl. Very cool! I also loved the one at 0:44.

Great promo!
    Last edited by Alexus Luthor; 10-30-2006, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Great video! I always loved that song and it mixes well with Heroes. No surprise that you did a great job with it.
      Last edited by Clark Kent 86; 12-13-2006, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the link Ryan.
        I haven't seen this show so I'm not really up to speed on whats going on and who's who but this video was pretty awesome and enjoyable video.
        Your editing and pacing was on the spot with the song.
        It was like watching an actual promo.
        Thanks again for the link...Keep it up.

Comment

Really liked this vid ryan, I am a fan of this show.
          :13 the quick flash editing you had here was cool with the start of the music
          :34-36, I really liked the transition with Isaac’s eye here.
          :43 nice use of the split screen here with peter and the painting of him
          :54 also liked the split screen here with Claire’s dad and the vid of Claire jumping from the catwalk.
          1:04-1:09 liked this section of Matt experiencing the headaches he was getting from the telepathy and the lyrics of feels like my insides are on fire
          Also throughout the vid I like how in the beginning you showed us each person’s ability.
          This was a very good promo vid from you, thanks for the link, and can’t wait to see more vids from you.

Comment

thats was an awesome vid Ryan!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks for the awesome feedback everyone. I am quite busy so I don't have time to respond individually. I just wanted to say thanks for the feedback, and your responses meant a lot!

Comment

as usual you Ryan never dissapoint! loved the vid dude! absoultely awesome!

Comment

Thanks for the awesome feedback Bianca. I am happy that you enjoyed it.

Comment

Nice vid Ryan! I must say that I totally hate youtube, but the vid is great! As always a fast paced vid without any mistakes. Great job! I never really watched the show but it always interested me alot. And even much more now

C ya!
                    Yannick

Comment

"Hi Ryan.Awesome job on : HEROES video.Tomorrow by SR-71.I can't wait to see what else you will be editing in the future.love that song,man!! LATER !!

Comment

Hey Ryan!
                        I just checked out your Heroes video, which was really cool
                        I just posted a Heroes video myself, so I looked around and found this corner of the forum.
                        It's cool that you like Heroes too. You should make a new vid w/ some of the most recent episodes, since it is on break for another month.

Great job on the vid, though!

Chris

Comment

great video!

Comment

Your vid has been taken down by youtube.

Comment

I updated the link..

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎