Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats Martha Kents Reaction Gonna Be When Lois And Clark Are Together

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

umm lets hope that NEVER happens..plus Martha like Lana anyways its not like she just likes lois..i don't think she would like clark wit lois..anyways

Comment

she'd bang there heads together for not realizing it sooner lol

Comment

She says:

1) At last.
        2) You could choose someone better.
        3) WTF!

Comment

She will be relieved that her son FINALLY has found the girl he want's to spend his life with

Comment

She'll be happy, maybe even thrilled, for them! I have a feeling that Martha is quite Pro Clois orientated. Just a hunch!

She was very Pro Lois in all the other Superman reincarnations that I know of... So why should it be different on Smallville!

Nah, I'm sure Martha won't only come to their wedding but also dance on the table! lol

Ok, maybe not on the table,... but she'll be happy that they finally found eachother!

Comment

I think she'll be thrilled because Jonathan and Martha were very close to Lois. They treated her like their daughter in S4-S5. Martha knows how her son's relationship with Lana ruined his life so she'll be happy to see he has found someone who doesn't have all these issues and who's a straight forward and honest woman, plus she has seen their banter and their fun relationship. She's going to be really happy.

Besides, in all incarnations of Superman, Kents are totally pro-Lois. They love her, so our Kents are no different

----- Added 55 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by genvillewars92
              she'd bang there heads together for not realizing it sooner lol
              Last edited by Farm_Girl; 09-20-2009, 07:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Of course Martha totally accepts Lois. They love her like their daughter.

In the comics they adore her b/c she makes Clark happy & keeps in on his feet she's strong enough to deal with him.

In Smallville it will be no different.

Since Lois's arrival the Kent's have accepted Lois Lane & Martha has always spoken to CK about this feelings for Lois. Martha was the 1st to notice Clark's sexual desire to Lois & wanted to open up his eyes in allowing him to let Lana go & admit he's feeling for Lois.

The Kents & especially Martha after S5 started to dislike Lana & how Lana pretty much consistently hurt her son. No women will enjoy that.

Martha is VERY PRO Lois Lane.

She'll be more then happy to plan the wedding.
                Last edited by Tinyeppy; 09-30-2009, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rooting 4 clark
                  she'll probaly be like she suspected it since she caught clark and lois in the shower

I think Martha would confess to Clark that Jonathon confided to her that he had an inkling that Lois was a better fit for Clark, so much more than Lana could ever be, and that he suspected it right away, from that first encounter with the two of them after the shower scene. I think Jonathon would know instinctively that this was the right woman for his son the same way that he knew that Martha was the right woman for him. I just think he would know.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎