Lionel Luthor

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i coudnt realy tell

Comment

I think Lionel is a good man, I mean he's not a saint but he's still good.
      He's done a few things that people may perceive as evil but you gotta remember what he said
      "the real test of a hero is knowing when the greater good will be served by an evil act." (something along those lines).

Comment

Without a doubt, the most interesting character on Smallville. John Glover does a fantastic job portraying him.

Comment

He's good now a days, but he has done many evil things in his life, like killing his parents, attempting to kill Chloe etc.

Comment

Pimson, that is a smokin' picture of Durance. I'm not even attracted to her most of the time, but when I saw that picture, I had to take a double-take because I didn't even realize it was Durance at first.

Anyway, here's how it goes down: Lionel is helping Clark because he is the emissary of Jor-El. He really does care about Clark and his destiny now. However, due to the fact that he had his parents killed, that he attempted to kill Chloe and her dad at the end of Season 3, that he threatened Jonathan in 'Reckoning,' and that he is largely responsible for his own son becoming evil, AT HIS CORE, LIONEL IS EVIL. But when you're an emissary, you just can't always make your own choices sometimes, I guess.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

With that said, he would probably do anything for Martha. To his credit, he has improved his life. He was genuinely sorry to Martha what he did to Jonathan. He admitted what he did that night to her. But the things that he has done in the past will never be able to clean his slate.
            Last edited by smallvillelogan; 02-07-2008, 12:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Lionel Luthor's Funeral

The only reason they killed Linoel is because they
              wanted lex's descent to evil be killing his father and
              when micheal said he wasnt part of season 8 they
              had to do it then but lionel had a contract to stay
              to season 8 so it was unconditional

Comment

I just read a really interesting character study on Lionel. It's really good.

http://www.johnglover.info/rarefiedair.html

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎