This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music of Arrow

What'd you think of it?

I really love the pure instrumental, composed music of smallville. I can't seem to find it anywhere, but not for lack of trying. Wy won't that CD be made? I can't even find it googling the internet...

Comment

The music in the pre-credits portion was very similar to the Danny Elfman "Batman" theme, imho.

This is probably not a coincidence.

Comment

Totally a ripoff of the Elfman's Batman theme. But it works.

GA is basically meant to be the Bruce Wayne we'll never get on Smallville

Comment

Yeah, I think that was clear. But you don't call that a ripoff. It's called a reference. I liked it. And then the little Superman hints in between.

Comment

Anyone else wish they had more contemporary music? Don't get me wrong, I think Mark Snow does some of the best TV show soundtracks, but I really miss having two or three good contemporary songs in the background. They really have trimmed down the amount of music in the last two years, and it's really disappointing to me.

Comment

I'm glad someone else noticed the "Batman" theme. I thought I just made it up. I got excited about it. Maybe it'f a forecast for "his" arrival before the end of Smallville.

Comment

well i think they mentioned someone from gotham...batman theme= gotham?

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎