Did Lionel kill Olliver's father?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Lionel kill Olliver's father?

Here is a screen capture of the newspaper Lionel is holding in the Pilot:

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

Could it be that Lionel killed Olliver's father? Maybe there may be a lot more continuity than we thought. I wonder if they planned to have GA on the show from the beginning.

Perhaps his father was on a plane that crashed in Borneo (hence the reference at the end)?
    Yes Lionel did it.
    0%
    No, it was someone else.
    0%
    Lionel didn't do it, but knows who did.
    0%

well i dont think in season 1 they were thinking of bringing in justice league dudes in season 6. i guess they just figured what the hell we will do that.

maybe lionel did have something to do with it i dont know. could have done it to gain control of queen enterprises. maybe he set it up to kill batmans parents to lol.

Comment

Maybe he hired Morgan Edge to "take care" of Olliver's father so that he could collect the insurance money to start Luthor Corp.

No, it was someone else.

Comment

Ooooooh, I really hope he did it.
        Welcome back, evil Lionel.
        Yay!!!

Comment

Haha, I like that avatar. Where'd you find it?

I would not be surprised if the MB does return. We saw shades of him in Sneeze.

Comment

Wow! That's a great question! Wow.

Comment

...is this still the world as we know it? AlMiles coming back to something they actually hinted at as long ago as in the pilot? Can this be true? Might this be signs of never-before seen consistency?!? Seems like Clark isn't the only one who has grown up this season...

Comment

If it was true that Lionel did it... then I'd have to give credit to AlMiles.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎