Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hate it? What did you think of Sneeze?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

A+? Maybe a B-. It was decent, but I expect a lot more out of important episodes like hero cameos, and new powers. It was actually quite dull and slow moving. Since I have been writing this, it has declined to a C+, haha

Comment

Yeah the humor was a plus. It was nice for them to lighten things up a bit without totally forgetting what just happened.
      I reserve judgement for what I think of the Green Arrow (although I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited to see him without his shirt next week :P) I am not completely against him at this point. If done right it might turn out to be a really good thing for this season.

Comment

loved this episode because it advanced the superman mythology.
        loved clark and chloe scenes.

Comment

Filler episode. The only thing that stood out to me (besides the super breath) was Lois taking a step toward journalism.

Comment

not to mention that crazy guy threatin to shoot lex in the...well you know.

Comment

Because of cable problems, the CW channel was cut off and I was unable to watch the whole thing. Can someone please give me the details leading from Lionel informing Clark that he must save Lex or he could reveal Clark's secret up until the ending? I need thorough details!

Comment

The acting was completely flat as if everyone knew that this was just a filler episode. Writing was pretty bad. But ED showed her fine body, Lois took one step closer to becoming a journalist, and the Green Arrow made an appearance. All in all, not good, but not the worst episode of Smallville ever.

Comment

I liked this epi, it introduced an ability of Clark, and Ollie Queen. And Lois gets an Inquisitor job... I think this episode is moving us along.

Comment

I dont think its fair to call this a filler episode. It introduced a new character and a new power, along with a new plot line. Thats not filler in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by SmallvilleFan2001
                      I seem to be in the minority so far, but I thought the episode sucked pretty bad. The only redeeming quality is that is lightened the show up a little. Other than that it felt poorly written.
                      I don't know if you're in the minority or not but the episode did suck. If smallville is going to write episodes like this, then this will be definitely the last season.

Comment

Funny, I think this episode was so much more entertaining than last week's big mess. It happened last year too, I enjoyed Mortal more than Arrival and Arrival was way better tan Zod. The writting was okay, a filler story but with a few big developments that could had been looked over with the distraction of the filler plot, like Lois finding real interest in journalism, Clark getting his new power and Lana and Lex relationship getting more complicated. Allison Mack was the best here, she always ligthen up every scene she is at.

Comment

My review of the episode:

Not bad. Lois is finally on her way to being a reporter. Yay!!!! I am so happy about that I loved that aspect of the episode. It was the perfect little subplot and I found that I really enjoyed the enthusiasm displayed by Lois. I really loved how she kept trying different places. Really, she doesn't have the experience to go straight to the Daily Planet, but I loved that she had the guts to try. I think that is what I like most about her character. She just keeps going and doesn't quit when she has her heart set on something. It worked really well as a smal subplot. (It wouldn't have worked as a major plot, imo.)

The only thing is it just seems a little weird. Like a role reversal. Back in the early days, I always figured that Chloe would end up at a place like the Inquisitor; she did have that Wall of Weird. (Glad they mentioned it btw.) But before TPTB could have Lois, they put Chloe on the DP track. Now that they have Lois, they have to mix it up a bit. And I understand for production purposes why it was done this way. Chloe has grown over time and embraced "real" news. I figure that Lois will undergo this transformation as well as she comes closer to her destiny. But it was nice to see that there was no animosity between Chloe and Lois over Lois finally going for the reporter angle, even if it's just baby steps.

The main plot was good. Lex being followed (again) and it turns out to be Oliver. I thought that Clark's new power would be more of the focus for the episode, but I got the vibe that Lex and Clark had equal plot time; both stories seemed to be the main plot and intersected at the end. That was neat. But we knew that would happen anyway

I liked how they handled the super breath. I'm happy to see it. I've been waiting for a new superpower forever. And he got to share it with Chloe. I love how she supports him. She really is a true friend to him. I simply love that the show (so far) has kept them in a friendship relationship. It just seems all the more special to me.

The Clark and Lana scenes didn't annoy me. I thought they both acted well. As usual, I find that Lana has the most chemistry with Lex and their scenes were great. I just wish they would give Lana something to do.

It was an enjoyable episode and I liked it. I am curious to see how next week goes. I'm not sold on this Green Arrow idea yet, but we'll see. He looks like a possibly interesting character that will be interacting with Lois, Clark, and Lex. While this wasn't Smallville's strongest episode, it was still important and fun. So it gets a thumbs up from me

Comment

I love the new super breath prower and I loved all th Chlark!

Comment

LOL......should have been titled "yawn"

Comment

It wasn't excitement that kept you on the edge of your seat, but I found the episode really enjoyable. The comedy added an element that has been missing for a while. I thought it was a nice light hearted follow up to last week. I'm not sure about the way they had Lois pickup the journalism, but at least she's doing something.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎