Collapse
No announcement yet.

Signs Lana is turning Evil

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lana is 'not' evil. Lets not forget what evil really means. the second she steals a candy from a baby, or starts planing the destruction of smallville, or goes on a killing spree then I may start calling her evil. You can call her other things but really evil is too strong of a word.

sorry I forgot a main word lol
    Last edited by Mysticlies; 10-08-2006, 06:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticlies
      Lana is evil. Lets not forget what evil really means. the second she steals a candy from a baby, or starts planing the destruction of smallville, or goes on a killing spree then I may start calling her evil. You can call her other things but really evil is too strong of a word.
      Question says signs....plus its not a serious poll. note 1st sign Lana not wearing pink.

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
        Maybe Lana will catch Lex wearing her old cheerleader outfit on the hidden camera.
        Now, that would have me die laughing.

Comment

Vampire....Witch....Murderess

Now how can you say she's evil

BTW....I just LOVE her evil laugh while being burned at the stake in "Spell."

Comment

------------------------------------------------------
            Please tell me if anyone agrees with the following comment.

I think what is going to happen, or it should happen this way, Is Lana is going to do something very bad. Afterwards someone will talk to her about it and she will realize how far she has fallen from grace, and she will realize lex is the reason for it.

Either that or she will see lex do somthing even she cant forgive.

Comment

Originally posted by I am the Superman
              Either that or she will see lex do somthing even she cant forgive. [/B]
              I think she'll see him kill somebody (my guess is Lionel) on tape (caught by those cameras he has all over the place). Then she'll realize what she's gotten in to.

I don't think Lana is evil. I think she is misguided and is being lured in to a web by Lex. However, I think she'll get out wiser but sadder, because she'll have lost the love of her life.
              Last edited by supes0; 10-08-2006, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by supes0
                I think she'll see him kill somebody (my guess is Lionel) on tape (caught by those cameras he has all over the place). Then she'll realize what she's gotten in to.

I don't think Lana is evil. I think she is misguided and is being lured in to a web by Lex. However, I think she'll get out wiser but sadder, because she'll have lost the love of her life.
                First of all, Lana may care and to some level even love Lex, but he is far from being the love of her life, and she probably sees it that way to, the same can be said about Clark by the way! While she may have loved him, deeply even, he wasn't nor was he ever supposed to be the love of her life!
                The fact is, despite all her relationships, Lana hasn't yet met her one true love of the life! Nor has she even remotly experienced the meaning of the word! What she has experienced so far is normale teenage angst!
                Secondly, she is being misguided and lured into Lex' web because she refuses to face the truth about him, which is quite ironical since, she is so fond of it!
                She will end up banging her head up the wall, hard I might add, only after she has realised she did some moraly questionable things, because let's face it, being involved with Lex can only led to that, and she is certainly not strong enough to resist his manipulations, and once she realises there is no turning back, well she will only have herself to blame!
                Last edited by umm; 10-09-2006, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by umm
                  [B]First of all, Lana may care and to some level even love Lex, but he is far from being the love of her life,

No, not Lex. Clark.

the same can be said about Clark by the way! While she may have loved him, deeply even, he wasn't nor was he ever supposed to be the love of her life!
                  Clark is indeed the love of her life (though she isn't his), as of Superman 655, (came out a month or two ago, should still be available where fine comics are sold! ), she still hasn't gotten over him.

Clark knows it, Pete knows it, Lois knows it and Lana knows it.

Her marriage ended in divorce because of her unresolved feelings. Pete has custody of their son, Clark (she named her son after Clark Kent) She's still in love with Clark Kent, it's been a running story for years in comic canon.

She didn't start her relationship with Pete until after Clark told her he was dating Lois. She was furious, slapped him and snidely wished him happiness. Afterwards, they talked, she said she always thought they would end up together(even though he never gave her any indication that would happen).

A few years ago, she went so far as to stalk Clark and tried to destroy his marriage in a failed attempt to steal him from Lois.

Back to SV, I don't think Lana loves Lex. I think she's with him for comfort. I'm guessing, by the time she realizes how evil Lex is, she'll try to go back to Clark but he'll have realized he isn't in love with her.

Thus, losing the love of her life. Both by her own hand (her relationship with Lex) and Clark's inability to let her in.
                  Last edited by supes0; 10-08-2006, 07:18 PM.

Comment

LOL!! Wasn't there even a storyline in the comics not that long ago where Lois was away and Lana came by to look after Supes (becuase he was sick) and while in the process of looking after him intentionally planted a pair of her panties in Lois and Supes loft so that Lois would find them in an attempt to cause problems between Lois and Clark.

Comment

lana not wearing pink and now wearing dark colors is a sign from TPTB that she is bad and lex's girl.

Kind of like Pet Semetary, she came back from the dead....evil.

Comment

Lana has great healing abilities for sure.I don't think she's evil but,she's turning completly crazy.If she doesn't get help she will end up at Belle Rive.May be a session of electrochoc will put some good sense in her.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetie
                          Lana has great healing abilities for sure.I don't think she's evil but,she's turning completly crazy.If she doesn't get help she will end up at Belle Rive.May be a session of electrochoc will put some good sense in her.
                          Wait... Is it me or does it smell like deep-fried witch in here?!? Hehe...

Comment

Originally posted by vikingjedi
                            If Lana is turning evil then I say it's Clarks fault. His constant lying made her turn to Lex. Since then she has asked Clark to tell her the truth numerous times and Clark keeps lying which is pushing her even farther down the wrong path

I think the only way Clark can save her is to tell her his secret...pretty funny since it has always been the other way around
                            So if I ask somebody to tell me the truth and they don't, I can blame them for the murderous rampage I may just go out on? Cool.
                            Last edited by sirconical; 10-10-2006, 04:27 AM.

Comment

Great one, sirconical. Lana has made her own way with her own bad choices. Clark tells her the secret in Reckoning and she runs to Lex, ugh.

I don't see Lana as evil, but extremely bitter and selfish. Selfish because she wanted to Clark to tell her his secret more than she wanted Clark to save Lex. Bitter, in that she can't be decent to Clark in anyway.

I see Lana as one step from a major breakdown and I get that impression from the piano scene. Lex is not making things any better for Lana, and if she really wanted to change, she should leave SV, Clark, and Lex. Lana is a very sad character, but has no one to blame but herself.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎