Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Were you surprised there was no mention of Lana's Injury?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plus from what I gleamed from the news report is that it has been some time(not sure how long) since Dark Thursday, so mabye the surgery/recovery that Lana and Lois had to under go has taken place inbetween Zod and Sneeze.

Comment

While I voted yes, it IS SV after all as others have said.

Man, I've had surgery and months later was still recovering. Lana gets wasted through the hand and is ready for a piano concerto in no time.

Continuity? What's that?

Comment

Atleast she had a bandage on her hand. If this was season 4 she would be totally healed.

You guys remember when Bo Kent got shot in the leg in Onyx and then in the next ep he was fine. Or when he fell down a flight of stairs in Spirit I think and he was totally fine.

Comment

Originally posted by PKII
          She should have had a cast on or at least a brace. That injury would have crushed her ring and middle finger bones inside her hand. (I don't remember what they are called) lol For some reason I was surprised they would just make no mention of her injury.
          I think it's tarsals & meta-tarsals (not 100% sure). I wonder if something like that would ever heal completely or even partially? I think her hand would need reconstructive surgery to be functioning normally again.

I screwed up my elbow (cut it pretty badly) mountain biking a few years ago and it took a very long time (about a year) to heal to the level it's at today. Something like that would either never heal or take years.

Comment

I wasn't surprised because, as others have said, Smallville's continuity isn't the best. I am also surprised they even had a bandage on it.

Comment

well we didn't see her hand right away, and i thought to myself, "i could totally see her not even having a bandage on her hand". to someone's credit, lord knows who peeped up about it (i guarantee it wasn't KK), they did have it at least bandaged up. the fact that it was bandaged up, and that we have to realize it is a tv show and that some fair amount time has passed, i was able to accept this.

Comment

no

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Jor-El
                  While I voted yes, it IS SV after all as others have said.

Man, I've had surgery and months later was still recovering. Lana gets wasted through the hand and is ready for a piano concerto in no time.

Continuity? What's that?

I agree.I voted yes and showing her playing piano was way too fast for my taste too.

Comment

Martha Kent recovered from a *broken leg* in Season 5... in one episode. This was nothing, heh.
                    shirkie

Comment

just a little. you'd think that it would be a bigger deal. I huge sword was stabbed in her hand.

do not read on if you are squeemish...

wouldn't you pobably break some bones, rip skin, tear veins/ tendons, etcetera? she should have a caste ( however you speel that..) on

Comment

Ya know.. if...

IF its been more than a week or two since "dark thursday" and

IF she had been really lucky in the way the spike was driven in and

IF .... the bandage hadn't disappeared after the first scene - I would have more to say.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎