No announcement yet.

Lana questions Clark about his secret, to save Lex

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lana questions Clark about his secret, to save Lex

I could just see Clark, give Lana a weird look thinking "Are you on something?"

BUMP!

Comment

Funny, I could see on Lana's face

"I'm definitely on something."

Comment

I'm starting to wonder why Lana is so obsessed in finding out his secret. Someone that eager has something up their sleeve. Clark is doing the right thing in not telling her. I wouldn't trust her either. I mean people have a right to their privacy. I think Lana is too nosy. She reminds me of that neighbor on 'Bewitched'.

Comment

Originally posted by Son of Kal-El20
          I'm starting to wonder why Lana is so obsessed in finding out his secret. Someone that eager has something up their sleeve. Clark is doing the right thing in not telling her. I wouldn't trust her either. I mean people have a right to their privacy. I think Lana is too nosy. She reminds me of that neighbor on 'Bewitched'.
          Funny. She reminds me of the wicked witch in Wizard of OZ.

Comment

Lana is starting to remind me so much of Mrs. Tingle from Teaching Mrs. Tingle

Comment

i agree,she must have sumthin up her sleeve cause at this point it isn't of importance.She can barely stand to be in the room wit him and she honestly thinks that he will tell her.She knows all the good he has done yet now she acts as tho it was only to cover up hisself.At this point in the story she doesn't need to kno,maybe when they were together last season/slept together but not now.Plus bein wit lex knowin clex hate each other isn't goin to convince clark to tell her smh.I call clark a BDA alot but lana IQ isn't that much higher when it comes to certain things

Comment

Finally someone said it!! Throughout the whole of SV I've shouted that at the telly!! Whether it's Lana going "People should be honest with each other..blah blah blah" or Lex going "I've got a feeling you're being less than honest with me...blah blah blah" Clark should just say "it's none of you're f***ing business!!!!!"

Comment

how is it none of her business first she was dating clark and had the right to know she slept with and alien and now, she is with Lex and being around him ended up almost getting her killed.

I never thought CLark even had to tell her his secret to tell her about Zod and Lex. How hard would it have been for Clark to tell Lana in Vessel that Fine siad he was going to possess Lex with (One of the Aliens like from the Ship) or say that now in Sneeze. No, all he does is stand there and say Dur I dunno or not say anything at all. Telling him Fine said something wouldn't give away his secret. It's not like Clark couldn't be just as connected as a human to the aliens as Lana or Lex is. I never understood why he never tried to skirt around the issue and make it seem like he knew some stuff like a human would but say it in a way that doesn't implecate him. All he does is stand there and he doesn't say anything.

She has said like 5 times just say something, anything. So why doesn't he just come up with some excuse. I understand before not being able to say anything about powers or aliens but once the Ship crash/ Meteor shower happened Lex and Lana were in contact and knew about the aliens and she told Clark. When CLark found out about Lex being abducted and Lana told Chloe Fine was there all he would have had to do was say Fine said he was going to take over Lex with an alien and they needed to find a way to help him. All he did was say you know me and didn't give an explaination and then she said he never trusted her, which is true. Then after all that was done he had another chance to come up with an excuse in Sneeze but he just stood there and didn't say anything again.
                  Last edited by gj430; 10-10-2006, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Completly out of character was she

It's exactly how I saw that little ***** from day one...A real pain in the butt.She just as obssesses about Clark's secret as Lex is.No wonder they are together now.It makes perfect sense

Comment

Sorry should have been more specific. I generally meant before the s**t hit the fan, during seasons 1,2,3,4...when Lana would constantly be saying "Friends should be honest" etc. (as they were just friends at that point) and when Lex kept saying what I said he kept saying.

Yeah when they were together it was a different matter....

Comment

what do you think about what Clark should say to come up with an excuse now. Like I said there has to be a way for him to skirt around it and make it seem like he knows something because he is human and witnessed or heard something. I want him to say something I hate it when he just stands there and just doesn't say anything.

When it comes to s1-4. I don't it's hard for me to say because back then I understood they needed Clark to keep his secret and that everybody would question it. I mean come on if stuff kept happening or he kept being evasive about stuff wouldn't you ask what was going on. Don't you think they would hve been pretty dumb not to notice something was off about Clark. You talk about Lana asking back then, what about Chloe she was trying to expose Clark alot too.

Once they moved past all that in the story though the time character wise or what would have been fair to Lna would have been telling her in Arrival. But I know the writers needed to keep it going so he couldn't tell her then. It's hard thinking about this stuff sometimes, because there is a difference between what the characters really should do if the situation was real and what they need to do to have the story keep going on in the way the writers need it. Think about how different the story would be if he told her the secret way back when he really should have in like s2 or 3 or even Arrival. They wouldn't be able to have the whole story that they have now it would be totally different and we wouldn't even know it went the way it did to be able to compare.

But as of now I think Clark should come up with good ways to be able to tell her stuff without giving away his secret. There has to be a way to say it.
                        Last edited by gj430; 10-10-2006, 12:34 PM.

Comment

My honest opinion? Clark doesn't deserve Lana, who's been lied to more times by Clark than any of us can count. The only reason I think she's stupid is for sticking around so long. But that's just proof that she truly did (and still does) love him.

If Chloe had been the one in the relationship with Clark from the beginning, she would've been just as bitter by now. Clark has never CHOSEN to tell anyone his secret, including Chloe, like he CHOSE to tell Lana, and to marry her.

It was only because he had to save Lana's life that he took that all back. That does not take away the truth that he DID tell Lana, and DID/DOES love her enough to marry her.
                          Last edited by ajfinn; 10-10-2006, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ajfinn
                            My honest opinion? Clark doesn't deserve Lana, who's been lied to more times by Clark than any of us can count. The only reason I think she's stupid is for sticking around so long. But that's just proof that she truly did (and still does) love him.

If Chloe had been the one in the relationship with Clark from the beginning, she would've been just as bitter by now. Clark has never CHOSEN to tell anyone his secret, including Chloe, like he CHOSE to tell Lana, and to marry her.

It was only because he had to save Lana's life that he took that all back. That does not take away the truth that he DID tell Lana, and DID/DOES love her enough to marry her.
                            I totally agree...

So Clark should be a man and tell her something other than a grade-school OBVIOUS lie and understand he doesn't have the "right" to ask anymore of her aswell..."It's a 2-way street, don't come asking me questions about Lex either..." Remember Lex had told her what to do if something happened to him (Call Detective Pontius and not get anyone else involved), so why tell Clark? Because he's such a pure person? Because he's so good? Because he's Superman? Who knows? He might be Red-K Kal right now? Or the liar from Hypnotic? Or his many other personalities that Lana talked about when she burned him in Vessel...

IMO it's not just that she wants to know "THE SECRET", it's that she hates having her intelligence constantly insulted...Yes Lex suffers from this aswell which oddly enuff has served as a bridge in their friendship prior to Lexana (which is their frustrations in Clark making them feel bad or like idiots when he's doing the lying)...During the "Black Ship Saga" this was an issue of bonding between the 2...while Clark was lying to her Lex preyed on that insecurity and played the "trust-card", and with her being on the rebound she fell for it because she desperatley wants to have trust and be trusted by someone (Jason, Adam, her biological dad from Season 2, Clark couldn't fill this)...and like i've said several times Lex laid seeds for this FAR before Lexana...

And like you so cleverly pointed out, boy I sure do remember Chloe feeling somewhat betrayed and upset Clark didn't put his trust in her when she found out about his powers in Season 4 and she was just the 3rd wheel, imagine being the person that actually sleeps with the guy (Lana). So Chloe can be all pi$$ed and guilt-trippy about secrets in season 4 but not Lana his love interest?

She knows that Clark never has trusted her. I think subconciously this is quite true from Clark's perspective. Remember Clark nearly choked her to death last season in "Splinter" before cheating on her in Hypnotic, before that Red-K Kal dissed her and belittled her...It's true she really doesn't know him and is conflicted by so many of his personality changes..."Transference" Clark, Silver-Kryptonite Clark, "Mortal" Clark (who promised "NO MORE LIES"), Reckoning Clark who had to lie about that being a "special day"... But you want her to be all open with Clark now and just trust him? Hell she might even think he has a connection to the Kryptonians she's seen because of his lies...Man you guys are hard on this chick, but put yourself in her shoes...

I totally sympathize with Clark (AT TIMES), but if he wasn't Superman would you really tolerate his behavior in a realistic relationship?

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_19
                              Finally someone said it!! Throughout the whole of SV I've shouted that at the telly!! Whether it's Lana going "People should be honest with each other..blah blah blah" or Lex going "I've got a feeling you're being less than honest with me...blah blah blah" Clark should just say "it's none of you're f***ing business!!!!!"
                              Yay !!! Love the way you put it....
                              Lana and Lex were meant to be...

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎