Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Martha says some thing like, "I don't remember you ever being sick."

What about Fever. They both almost died. I know she was in the hospital when he got sick, but I assume they told her about it.

Comment

she meant normally without Kryptonite

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Superman
        if they shot off him at all, wouldnt there have been some bullet holes when zod came back to the mansion with the satelite controller.... as far as i saw his close were fine... unless he picked up new ones on the way back..
        You don't watch much Superman, do you?

Comment

Originally posted by Poweranimals
          You don't watch much Superman, do you?

This is so Smallville

Comment

What are you talking about?

Comment

lex was shot in the arm or the bullet scraped his arm, either way that would have caused serious pain but later he was able to move that bench with lana etc. not a massive mistake but i still thought it was unrealistic that they can shrug off pain so easily

Originally posted by
              Dark_Superman

if they shot off him at all, wouldnt there have been some bullet holes when zod came back to the mansion with the satelite controller.... as far as i saw his close were fine... unless he picked up new ones on the way back..
              it's the same theory with superman and his costume, superman has this 'aura' which makes things within millimetres of his skin invulnerable, like in the superman films his costume never gets bullet holes or damaged etc. this would be the same with zod

Comment

He means instead of ""close"" clothes..

wouldn't he have some bullets in his clothes!

Comment

Originally posted by Balauru
                  He means instead of ""close"" clothes..

wouldn't he have some bullets in his clothes!
                  no because the 'aura' would protect his clothes from damage.

Comment

I normally don't check for goofs but I was somehow curious about the rest of the text in the paper in Chloe's hand check out the result:

Comment

lol the just reprinted the same thing over and over lol. guess they figured no one would notice.

Comment

this is the best mistake of all....when clark tries to rip open the secret door in the private eyes office you hear the sound of the metal crunching before he even begins to rip open the door

Comment

Originally posted by MeccsNL
                          I normally don't check for goofs but I was somehow curious about the rest of the text in the paper in Chloe's hand check out the result:

Thanks to the digital age, TiVo, DVD, freeze frame, etc., the producers have to be so much more careful than the days when George Reeves would fly across the screen from left to right and his chest insignia was clearly backwards "Naw, it won't matter, kids are watching this on a tiny screen...they'll NEVER see that."

Comment

The reasoning behind the mansion being fixed, Lana's hand being mostly healed, and the car removed from the Daily Planet is the same thing they did last season. The episodes aren't a week apart. If they were, Sneeze would still be in May, when really it was probably closer to the middle of summer, like July. Remember, the writers have 4 months of summer vacation to make up for.

Comment

Originally posted by ajfinn
                              Why did they even have Lana leave a message for Chloe??!! That message was never needed. They found the address in that guy's office.
                              Maybe they are just trying to establish that Lana and Chloe are still friends and that she trusts her.

Comment

Originally posted by mariolegosu
                                Which is why Chloe probably never got the message ^^.
                                I honestly don't see why they put that part in the episode. I thought maybe Chloe would find the message and know where Lana was, hence sending Clark. But Clark and Chloe figured it all out.....

Originally posted by MeccsNL

OMG !!! how on Earth did you see that. For someone that doesn't normally check for goofs, that's some skill....
                                Lmao
                                Last edited by kazek; 10-08-2006, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎