No announcement yet.

Is Jimmy A Geek? Or Is He just Shy?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by InLove_with_Chloe
    Yeah, it almost makes you wish he went back there real soon...
    True

Comment

'...Look Chloe, I can fly, I can fly, I can f...'

Comment

Originally posted by InLove_with_Chloe
        '...Look Chloe, I can fly, I can fly, I can f...'

Comment

Hey you gus be nice to Jimmy...he is just curious and if I do recall all charaters on smallville get themselves in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by BeldarofRemulak
            Hey you gus be nice to Jimmy...he is just curious and if I do recall all charaters on smallville get themselves in trouble.
            True he would be fine if he was single,but I think him bein in a relationship(Whether wit chloe or any girl)makes ppl say what they say.I like jimmy or atleast in fallout,he acted like the jimmy we kno.Its jus the ship doesn't work,its too force,yea tptb did mention him tonight for once when offscreen but its still not enough.We jus found out last week that chlimmy is dating we assumed but didn't kno,plus we found out last week that the timeline is setup like our weeks.It said 6 weeks and that was the 6th episode,so between wither and fallout they hookedup that's 2/3 weeks tops.Yet he walks up to her and kisses her like that's sumthin common for them,which she has to tell him is not.I like jimmy and give him the benefit of the doubt sumtimes,but as for makin chloe move on he's not believable.And if tptb dont point out jimmy noticin sumthin between chlark by the last 2 appearances from him I think he'll be hated more.Cause he's goin to have a big gap midseason since he has 4 more appearances(And 2 of them r before Jan).

Comment

maybe he gets kiddnapped, that could be another by-plot for this season.

Comment

I'd say Jimmy is a geek, but the cute kind of geek.

Comment

Jimmy was a totally 100% line memorizing, old school tech using, Star Wars quoting Geek! And that was awesome!

Comment

Jimmy is just a happy, passionate & lively kid.

Shy?, that word doesnt describe Jimmy at all. Never has

Comment

Geek

Comment

^& GLEEK
                        happy go lucky kid, its never boring with Jimmy around. Such a kid.....
                        cant wait to see him again in action comics

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎