No announcement yet.

Piz

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Piz

Talk about the new S3 regular character here!!!

His name his Piz, he's Wallace's roommate, and he's a smitten kitten when it comes to Veronica Mars.

hes cute...funny in a goofy way lol...he's no logan but it wouldn't be totally horrible if he and veronica got together at some point. i like him. i approve

Comment

boo..

Comment

The Vanishing Of Piz

He seemed quite taken with Veronica, so I assume he's probably going to fall in love with her. The way Logan has been acting recently, I assume (though I could be wrong) that LoVe is going to end rather badly. Yet, for someone introduced as a possible love interest, isn't Piz a bit quiet in recent episodes? I expected to see more of him unless...

...unless it's all one massive deception and he's the mystery rapist.

Comment

Interesting theory???

Love him??? Hate him??? Want him to hook up with Veronica???

Comment

Originally posted by yellowqueen22
            Interesting theory???

Love him??? Hate him??? Want him to hook up with Veronica???
            I think he'd be quite good for her but I need to see more of him. I'm still unsure about him, he does seem like a bit of a dork! After a few more episodes I'll probably make my mind up.

Comment

I love him. I waiting for PiVe, him and Veronica will be a great couple, better than LoVe.

Comment

Piz is pretty awesome. Mature, funny, fun, and sweet. But I'm still not sure how PiVe would turn out. I think he handles his feelings for her well. Maybe it'd be easier to see how it would turn out if she started having feelings for him. I dunno.

Comment

I really don't like Piz. He gets on my nerves, thinking he's God's gift to women. I don't want Veronica to be with him. But then I don't like Logan with her either. I miss the LoHan. It was sweet. I wish Duncan was still around to be with V.

Comment

Yeah not a fan of Piz myself, but that doesn't seem to be the popular opinion.

I find that interesting. Some fans would have burned Duncan at the stake. And Piz gets a pass because Chris Lowell can deliver the lines better?

But you know what? I'm not a man who can't admit when he's wrong. I'll go to my TiVo and review all the eps I have and see if I can't see what other people saw that I missed.

Comment

I don't see why fans disliked the DuVe so much. Their relationship was the relationship that defined the show.

The LoVe was more like the Chlark that did happen but won't last. But Piz just makes me want to stick my finger down my throat.

Besides, Toddy Dunn was so much hotter than Jason Dohring.

Comment

meh..he doesnt impress me.... he's attractive and a decent actor and character..but I think too wishy washy for V.. I honestly prefered Duncan/ DuVe

Comment

Gsoh. I LOVE PIZ!

Hottest man aliveee. Ahhh. No just kidding, thats overreaction.

I remain a Du/Ve shipper. But I totally would have Logan tortured in a room of spiders, fed nothing for two days, and then drowned if that would teach him to stay away from VM. I hate LoVe. Ughhh.

piz and ve are meant for each other. Anybody see his puppy dog eyes at the end of Show me the Monkey?

Comment

I love Piz i think hes cool on VM!

Comment

I really do not like Piz. He's a total doofus. Veronica definitely shouldn't get involved with him. He's so flakey and he acts kinda stupid. He's such a pansy. Veronica is way too good for him.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎