This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

What episode comes on tonight?

Comment

I remember seeing a preview that made it look like Sneeze was coming on tonight. But they've also been airing lots of Green Arrow related promos, so it might be Arrow.

They're promoting the reruns more than the main season, though, which has really irked me.

Comment

LOL true. Either way nice to see smallville tonight.

We can only hope that there will be more promoting next season. Also, we as fans , we do our part too.

Peace and enjoy the show.

Comment

ya sneeze is on tonight. i think they are going to show all the episodes in order till the premiere.

Comment

On ABC Family it is "Talisman" and on CW it is "Sneeze".

Comment

Season 7 Smallville ratings in Jeopardy

According to the Fall TV Schedule Smallville will be up against not only C.S.I. but Grey's Anatomy.

My wife is a steadfast fan of Grey's, and I know many people are also (I can take it or leave it myself).

Comment

Meh, Grey's Anatomy, not a fan. I prefer Scrubs for my medical drama with some humor thrown in. CSI, gag. It's just time, time to get rid of all those crime shows and come up with something original. Smallville definitely won't be losing me. Now if NBC ever put Heroes up against it, oh what a tough choice that'd be.

Holy @%)(*&#% Batman! I'm more concerned that now I have to freaking tape Scrubs (assuming it's been renewed?)! 9:00 for Smallville? Not a good choice on The CW's part either way.

Of course part of the reason for the ratings this season is it was up against Ugly Betty and Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader? so moving it might've been a boon to them.

What gets higher ratings, Ugly Betty/Are You Smarter, or CSI/Grey's? Anybody know?
                Last edited by MidgardDragon; 06-01-2007, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Amen to that for sure.

What we usually do is watch one and record the other.
                  I do know some that won't though.

Comment

I think this is wrong Schedule:

According to the CW Schedule Smallville will air at 8:00 PM

or

Comment

just saw a commercial on ABC Family saying the show Grounded For Life will be airing next Tuesday, Jun. 12 @ 7pm

went to abcfamily.com and saw the scheduling and Smallville is not on anymore.

Seen most the episodes, but it is always nice to catch a rerun every now and then. Im pretty sure they didnt even get to show season 4 after they came back in December and started to air the season 5 episodes.

i saw Full House and Boy Meets World is still on, I mean common, how many times do these shows need to go on before they get really old really fast

Comment

Helping the Ratings

I was just wondering what people thought could be done to help improve Smallville's ratings.

Here is my take:

I know that it is a small network and all that, but the promotional department could really use a kick in the pants. When was the last time the show was promoted outside the network (like maybe have one of the stars on a talk show)? This seems to be an area where the promo people really dropped the ball.

Hoping 7th is a lucky number!

Comment

I don't even know. Oprah talked about Smallville a lot during the first season.

Comment

Howard Stern is a HUGE Smallville fan and talked a lot about it in the first couple years. He even has had Erica Durance on as a guest, but as of late, he has not talked about it as much as he used to, but I do believe he still watches it.

Comment

They might do some billboards like this:

Comment

I don’t understand either. Maybe it’s the CW only allowing them a certain period which they can air Smallville, which doesn’t make sense because it would be great publicity. I don’t know how many shows I started watching because of reruns. Who ever is responsible for promoting this show I don’t think they do a good job.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎