Smallville Ratings, Reruns, and Scheduling

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ABC Family is rerunning episodes, check your local listings to find the times in your area.
    Also CW replays episodes on the weekends too.

Comment

^^^if you happen to have dish network hd a station called HDNET is showing reruns of season 5 and i think 6 two but there seems to be no pattern to the episodes they show but heck its in high def.

Comment

I am already searching Season 7 of Smallville. Has anyone else heard, it will be moving to Sundays at 8 p.m.? I for one am loving that idea, anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by drake00
          Hey folks:

I just got hooked on Smallville. Watched the first five seasons over the last month and a half. It's rather addicting.

Does CW usually rerun everything in order over the summer? I haven't seen the first 7 or 8 episodes of this season and want to make sure I don't miss them once the season ends. Especially Zod. Gotta see that one as soon as I can.

your help is much appreciated. thanks
          drake00 - I, too, was recently hooked on Smallville, and zipped through the first five seasons on DVD. I caught several of the season 6 episodes in December. I was able to watch the ones I missed in pieces on You Tube, so now I'm up to speed. I hope that helps.

Comment

Welcome to Kryptonsite Moose!

There is no cure for Kryptonsite addiction.
            (But that is a good thing.)

Comment

Thanks, STFAnatic!

Agreed. I can't believe how much time I've spent on this site already. I'm a bit bummed that I just caught on, thought, as it seems that the end of Smallville is right around the corner.

Stupid question: what does "STF" stand for?

Comment

It is for "Star Trek Fanatic".
                A name I have used on the net for years.

When I first joined I was on here almost day & night catching up with all the things I wanted to post about.

Comment

when will season 6 start for people in the UK?

Comment

Originally posted by closey
                    when will season 6 start for people in the UK?
                    E4 decided not to air the show in January as per normal, Ugly Betty and Big Brother taking its place. Instead it is currently unscheduled, though a summer launch is rumoured.

Comment

Just incase anyones intrested Justice will be airing again tonight on the CW at 8 p.m. So if you missed it you can watch it tonight!

Comment

HD Net, channel 79 on DirecTV, also shows Smallville reruns.

I've got the DVDs, and S6 on DVR/Tivo, but I'll still watch an old show if I see it on.

Comment

Smallville: "Shimmer" (Lex's possible invisible stalker) is on ABC Family tonight 7/6 central.

Comment

I was just curious if anyone knows if smallville has been picked up for season 7? I've just started watching smallville and have managed to watch season 1 through to freak this season. A few fan sites I've visited hinted that it might not be picked up for another season.

Comment

I heard that seven was on for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by VoteSmallville
                                E4 decided not to air the show in January as per normal, Ugly Betty and Big Brother taking its place. Instead it is currently unscheduled, though a summer launch is rumoured.
                                I have noticed they have been repeating SV on E4 for the last few weeks. Usually they do this before the new season starts, so maybe it will be on sooner rather than later. I live in hope!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎