Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smallville Questions and Answers

Got a question about an episode? a character? a plot point? Want to know when a specific event happened? Missed a detail? Got an answer??? Here is the place for you!!!

If you have a general question about Smallville that can be answered in a one-shot response, please post here rather than starting a new thread for your question.

To see the old questions and answers thread please click here.

not a questuion about the show but why did you make a new question thread?

Comment

Time for a fresh start!!!

Comment

how about what rolse will the wrestler play in season 6?

Comment

Questin 1: how many feet did Clark stand while Pete was burying the bars in Witness

Questin 2: what size does clark wear in pants and shirts
          Last edited by Red K 5; 09-24-2006, 07:46 PM.

Comment

hey red k i was wondering if there was any copys of a mothers revenge (that allison mack was in) that i could buy or rent

Comment

What does everyone think about Lana? Because ever since she hooked up with Lex in season 6 i just can't stand her face.

Comment

Originally posted by Red K 5
                Questin 1: how many feet did Clark stand while Pete was burying the bars in Witness

Questin 2: what size does clark wear in pants and shirts

i think 5 feet cause i think in the first episode chloe says clark cant get withen 5 feet of lana without getting sick and he was sick of the K not lana.

and i have no clue what size stuff he wears.

Originally posted by j@.
                how about what rolse will the wrestler play in season 6?

this would be a spoiler and we cant talk about spoilers here.
                Last edited by superhippie2000; 09-25-2006, 05:51 AM.

Comment

Yeah superhippie2000, I think Martha does make his suit in the comics. I hope he gets the suit this year! I also heard something about him working at the Planet with Chloe.... I know this might be a spoiler, so send me a pm if you respond.

Comment

Originally posted by supermonluvr891
                    Yeah superhippie2000, I think Martha does make his suit in the comics. I hope he gets the suit this year! I also heard something about him working at the Planet with Chloe.... I know this might be a spoiler, so send me a pm if you respond.

i was like huh what are you talking about then i forgot that i was talking about that before the question thread change lol. anyway i dont remeber hearing or seeing anything about clark at the planet so i have nothing to spoil lol. most of the clark stuff seems hush hush and all we got anyway was that he basically does the same stuff he does every season lol.

Comment

I'm never home on Thursdays until 10. Do they show regular re-runs throughout the week ?

Comment

Originally posted by n1i0m3r9od
                        I'm never home on Thursdays until 10. Do they show regular re-runs throughout the week ?
                        no... sorry

Comment

not where i am. reruns happen when the first run of episodes are over. which is like 2 weeks in november and the last 3 weeks to the end of january

Comment

Damnit. I really don't want to wait a whole year to buy it on DVD.

Comment

get them on itunes when they are avialable

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎