No announcement yet.

Who Wants To Be a Superhero?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Wants To Be a Superhero?

lol,who watches who wants to be a superhero...Go Fat Momma! roflmfao!-_-:lol

what show is it, i have never heard of it.

Comment

Hey, []D.[].[V].[]D, this is in the wrong place, there's already a thread for it here:

Feel free to join us.

Comment

Oh my bad...

Comment

Originally posted by kal-el1513
          what show is it, i have never heard of it.
          Its a show in wich the winner is made into a comicbook character by Stan Lee it airs Thursday nights at 8est on the scifi channel.

Comment

*sigh* When will it end? Please God... if you exist, now is the time to act!

Comment

Its full of people willing to make asses of themselves to be on tv and to embarrass and misrepresent comic book fans. They should be shot.

Comment

The show, which is thoroughly in the tradition of Marvel Comics, is knotted with this kind of sententious turnabout and hacky narrative gimmick. But it gains momentum anyhow as one of the few reality shows to engage nonconformists honestly. The hypertan Spring Break kids from network reality shows are nowhere to be seen here, and no one will miss them. In their place are inventive, sentimental misfits who evince a wholehearted combination of fury, fear, humility, courage, reverence and conviction.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎