Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kyle XY - Original KryptonSite Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought it was an Exploration of Humanity From it's basics in an American Sub-burbs

I was hoping Kyle won't be able to have a conversation. till next season.

and all mimicry and show how he figures Language structure.

Obvious Alien assumption, but writers could easily twist it to just an experiment.

Adam is to cliche. remember D.A.R.Y.L.
    Last edited by RedQ; 08-15-2006, 06:43 PM.

Comment

I LOVED THE FIRST EPISODE AND IM LIKED HOOKED ON THAT SHOW NOW,IVE GOTTEN MOST OF MY FRIENDS TO WATCH IT!!! THE FIRST EPISODE ME AND MY COUSIN WERE COUNTING HOW LONG ALL THE COMMERICALS WERE WE DIDNT LEAVE THE ROOM AT ALL FOR THE WHOLE HOUR.I THINK ALL THE CHARACTERS IN THE SHOW ARE EXCELLENT, THEY ARE PROTRAYING THERE CHARACTERS JUST LIKED I IMAGINED THEY WOULD FROM SEEING ALL THE COMMERICALS.
      AS SOMEONE ALREADY SAID IT MADE THEM LAUGH.... I WOULD HAVE TO AGREE BECAUSE THE PARTS YOU SAID THAT MADE YOU LAUGH MADE ME CRACK UP BUT THE PART THAT MADE ME CRACK UP WAS WHEN THE SISTER SAID
      "I JUST LEFT HIM IN THE NEXT ROOM, ITS NOT LIKE I LEFT HIM ALONE WITH MICHAEL JACKSON"

THAT PART MADE ME CRACK UP
      BUT I JUST CANT WAIT TIL MONDAY TO SEE THE NEXT EPISODE.THEN THE EPISODE AFTER THAT....AND SOO ON

THIS SHOW HAS ACTUALLY CAUGHT MY ATTENTION NOT LIKE ANY OTHER SHOWS.. IM GLAD THEY MADE A SHOW LIKE THIS

Comment

I absalotely love kyle xy. I'm so exited, the secont episode is tonight.

Comment

The second episode was just as funny as the first and I'm curious about that skeleton at the very end. And I can honestly say I'm hooked.

Comment

They make it sound like Kyle was just engineered when they spoke about his teeth. Plus that's where Chloe's dad went to .

Comment

The second episode was just as funny as the first and I'm curious about that skeleton at the very end. And I can honestly say I'm hooked.
              That skeleton was a litte strange. I wonder if maybe it was a relative or friend of Kyle's that died when he..... well came here. Or it could have bean someone who wittnessed kyle coming to earth and died then.

Comment

kyle is a project of mada corp that is all i could figure out so far.

Comment

ALL I KNOW IS THAT THE FIRST SEASON OF KYLE XY HAS NINE EPISODES....AND THAT SKELETON CREEPED ME OUT WHAT IM THINKING WHO THAT WAS IS A RELATIVE OF KYLE..OR MAYBE IT WAS THE PERSON WHO BROUGHT HIM HERE.

CANT WAIT TIL NEXT MONDAY TO FIND OUT

Comment

What kind of first season is that?!? Nine episodes?!

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyle_XY says ten episodes for this season but still it does seem small.

Comment

All the ABC Family shows are advertized like crazy, so I know that they have short seasons. I remember seeing "SEASON PREMIERE!" for Wildfire and about two months later "SEASON FINALE!"

ABC Family shows usually have short seasons.

Comment

OK i think i have another idea for next weeks episode about who that skeleton was

if you saw the previews for mondays episode it showed a very fast glimpse of the newspaper that said "????? A HIKERS REMAINS" something like that so im guessing that skeleton has to be a hiker.

KRPTO you were right about 10 episodes i just mis read what it said but hopefully if there is a second season they will probably have more than 10 episodes.

Comment

OK I FOUND OUT WHAT THAT GLIMPSE OF THE NEWSPAPER SAID

" A HIKER FINDS UNIDENTIFIED REMAINS"

SO IT CAN BE ANYONE

Comment

They can carbon date the remains for a time of death.
                              Last edited by Summers; 07-07-2006, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Just saw the first episode and i'm just here to say i loved it and i thought it was great.

One of my favourite Pilots in a long time!!!

I can't wait to see how the show develops!

Seeyah

LexPlex

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎