Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kyle XY - Original KryptonSite Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• last nights episode was the best. Kyle and Jessie scenes. Kyle and Nate going at it. I can't wait til the next week.

Comment

• If you guys want to keep individual episode threads going, feel free to create them I don't think we purposely stopped... it's just when Heroes returned, I think everyone forgot

Comment

• I understand the appeal of fighting for one's love, but Josh is being very unrealistic IMO, which is sad, cause I like him & Andi together and I wanted them to end nicely.

Comment

• Originally posted by dru-zod2501
          I understand the appeal of fighting for one's love, but Josh is being very unrealistic IMO, which is sad, cause I like him & Andi together and I wanted them to end nicely.
          Yah josh in next weeks promo/trailer whatever just made me laugh like crazy. On a side note I wonder if its at all possible to make necklaces similar to the ones kyle designed that will turn a certain color based on your own body chemistry it wouldn't surprise me with the way they have everything else now adays.

Comment

• I don't know you guys but I want more from this masterpiece!! Kyle XY is a show full of quality!! is not fair!! we need a proper ending!! don't give up!!! we have to continue writing!! sign all the petitions!!! We deserve more from Kyle XY!! Please ABC Family reconsider!!

Comment

• Find a list of new movie and TV releases on DVD and Blu-ray (updated weekly) as well as a calendar of upcoming releases on home video.

Comment

• i'd like to hope, but there's no way they can wrap up all the plot threads they left behind in just a "wrap up"

Comment

• I have some good news and some bad news for kyle xy fans the good news is the 3rd season will be released.
                  the bad news it will be released 3 days before christmas with crappy cover art.

Find a list of new movie and TV releases on DVD and Blu-ray (updated weekly) as well as a calendar of upcoming releases on home video.

Comment

• In other news, Jaime Alexander (Jessi) landed the role of Sif in the future Thor movie. You go girl!

Comment

• ^^ Grats to Jaimie! And wow... That cover art is horrible! ABC Family is such a joke, way to cancel the only show on your network worth watching!

Comment

• anyone know if there is a possibility of a tv or DVD movie coming out. I'd like to see the show wrapped up.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎