Greatest Voice!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nat King Cole. He may not have been able to sing higher than two octaves, but he had a beautiful voice. Nobody today even compares to him. He was truly an original.

10 more posts to 8,000

Comment

I have to say Simone Simons from the Dutch symphonic metal band EPICA...
      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

tell me what you think of her voice?

Comment

Mariah Carey and Christina Aguilera (early on in their careers though) for me. They are the only two artists that have ever given me chills; Mariah Carey's Emotion and Christina Aguilera's Reflection were the songs that gave me the chills and also made me slightly deaf.

Comment

Whenever I listen to Stevie Nicks singing Silver Springs from The Dance concert, I get goosebumps - every time.

Comment

Freddie Mercury. He's so good that Connor and Duncan have him on their soundtracks!

Comment

Boyz ll men

Comment

Originally posted by smallvilleloislane
                Boyz ll men
                Nod.
                They were AWESOME. Definitely among the best.

But for me the best Voice is... Tracy Chapman.
                Her voice is unique, deep, soulful, touching, chills giving.
                Her song Behind the Wall does not have any musical intrusments, just her voice, but it tells the story so powerfully and deeply. Her voice is enough to make a song.
                She is awesome. And the fact that some people do not know if it's a Girl or a guy' voice when they hear her, adds to the awesomeness.
                Bravo to the artist.

Comment

Kelly Willis, who sang her very unique style of country(ish) music. A seductive voice. My favorite track was her cover of Marshal Crenshaw's "Whichever Way The Wind Blows".

Comment

Dimash - Sinful Passion
                    Charice - Note to God
                    Christina Aguilera - Fall in Line
                    Demi Lovato - Skyscraper
                    D.O. - What is Love

And lots more. Hard to choose just one as all voices have their own colour.

Comment

1. Whitney Houston before she damaged her singing voice by drugs, alcohol, and overworking herself.

2. JoJo in her early years before she damaged her singing voice with alcohol.

3. Beyonce.

4. Sierra Boggess who sang as Christine Daae from "The Phantom of the Opera".

5. Jennifer Holliday when she sang the "And I Am Telling You" song.

6. "Secret Love" by Doris Day.

7. Julie Andrews in her prime when she sang the song named "The Sound of Music".

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticlies
                        yeah you can't really go wrong with Mariah carey, she does have a very wide range, but the strange thing is I find that some of her better songs, were the ones that were never released as a single, or didn't do as well on the charts as other songs.
                        She was heavily controlled by a racist and patriarchal music industry in the 1990's. Her husband Tommy Mottola was an overcontrolling psychopath who ruined people's music careers before. Also, she's a rich sellout to abusive corporations for the elites despite her pretentious philanthropy. It's why she became famous compared to other female singers who are better singers that didn't sell their souls. The music industry is cut-throat while being controlled by elites. Elites don't want consumers listening to high quality music that makes them think and question authority.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎