No announcement yet.

Big Bad Boyfriend Lex

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Bad Boyfriend Lex

Did anyone else get bothered with the way Lex was acting towards Clark? That scene almost made me hate Clark's character because he didn't do or really say anything. And Lana probably pissed me off more (and she wasn't even in the scene!) because she has to go crying to Lex...

Re: Big Bad Boyfriend Lex

Originally posted by TheSupaMan
    Did anyone else get bothered with the way Lex was acting towards Clark? That scene almost made me hate Clark's character because he didn't do or really say anything. And Lana probably pissed me off more (and she wasn't even in the scene!) because she has to go crying to Lex...
    I'm not so sure that Lana went crying to Lex. After all, she did tell Clark the location of the lab. I think that was Lex trying to get under Clark's skin. Lex probably found out from Lana that she told Clark about the lab and then mentioned it to Clark in a mean way.

Comment

oh I know i hated lex after that scene he was such a b!tch

Comment

I wanted Clark to kick his a$$ so badly in that scene (even if Lex was partially right )

That last Lexana scene really infuriated me though. No exaggeration, I was *this* close to picking up my screen and smashing it against the wall.
        Lex: "Clark specialty is barging in where he's not invited, and then somehow making you feel as though you should apologise". LOOK AT WHO YOU'RE TALKING TO! The girl that always strolls into Clark's barn, blames him for whatever problem happened that week (whether it be hypnotic salesmen or horses crushing her)! The girl that came onto you, and blamed you for kissing her! The girl that.... that... <blacks out from rage>

Comment

Not only that, but if I remember correctly, I could've known that Lex tried to take advantage (well whether took advantage) of Clark when he lost his memory. He went into his barn and stole....not borrow, but I believe stole that paper that Clark had. I can't remember what it was.

Comment

Clark needs some redK bad.

Comment

Definately!

Comment

Bothered? Not really.

Expected? Yes, the good Lex is now gone and we're gonna soon have a new MB in town. I just really hope he lives up to his expectations.

Now Lana on the otherhand.....

Comment

Re: Re: Big Bad Boyfriend Lex

Originally posted by thedarknight
                  Bothered? Not really.

Expected? Yes, the good Lex is now gone and we're gonna soon have a new MB in town. I just really hope he lives up to his expectations.

Now Lana on the otherhand.....
                  Am I to assume you're calling her the Magnificent B--ch?

Comment

I thought I was gonna see the Clark the confronted Lionel in the office. I thought he would be angry and intimidating. instead he looked the part of a shy, reserved farm boy. It would have been nice to see Clark step towards him with that mean look, tower over Lex and give him a piece of his mind!

Clark went from a strong, indtimidating presence to the reserved kid again.

Comment

Re: Re: Big Bad Boyfriend Lex

Originally posted by Kal-El04
                      I thought I was gonna see the Clark the confronted Lionel in the office. I thought he would be angry and intimidating. instead he looked the part of a shy, reserved farm boy. It would have been nice to see Clark step towards him with that mean look, tower over Lex and give him a piece of his mind!

Clark went from a strong, indtimidating presence to the reserved kid again.
                      I was pissed that Clark didn't say anything back when Lex threatened him with that "I don't want to find out that..." line. Lex has crossed over the boundary so many times it's not even funny. I seriously hope Lionel points out the Clark obsession room to Clark again, and he goes to that room for a little "remodeling". Let's see some deserving vandalism Clark. Show Cueball that you can't be threatened like that anymore.

Comment

Definitely NOT bothered. I've been waiting for this scene for a while. This rift between Lex and Clark is necessary in order to take the story to the next level.

Comment

Originally posted by khufu
                          Definitely NOT bothered. I've been waiting for this scene for a while. This rift between Lex and Clark is necessary in order to take the story to the next level.
                          Totally agree. A new path is being set for the Smallville storyline, and it's going to be awesome.

Comment

What I liked about the scene was that Clark didn't get into a scrap with Lex over Lana. That would have been torture. The scene made it clear that their rift is not about Lana. It's about values. And that's the way it should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Watching Smallville
                              What I liked about the scene was that Clark didn't get into a scrap with Lex over Lana. That would have been torture. The scene made it clear that their rift is not about Lana. It's about values. And that's the way it should be.
                              thank you and even though I would have loved for Clark to have the final word it would just give Lex more amunition to twist to lana to make clark look even worse...

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎