Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jonathan [technically] playing the villain..

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Schnieder kicked butt in this episode. I thought he was amazing as the villian, it sort of reminded me of Nicodemus where he went sorta crazy. But I do agree that that shouldn't be the last image we have of Jonathan Kent, he was such a force in this show and that would be a great disservice (sp?) to him.

Comment

Originally posted by MBCorp
      I thought it was really chilling when he was taunting Clark. JS rocked in this episode!

woord

Comment

John is extremely talented.I was so glad to see him again...I loved the evil look in his eyes...He was great...

Comment

John Schneider's acting was superb.

Comment

Is hard to see pa' Kent as evil...but agree was a very good acting there

Comment

It is nice to see JK/JS receiving this kind of positive feedback.

SEE THERE, TPTB!!

Comment

I do realize I'm years behind, but gimme a break lol.
                I thought he did awesome! I mean from the first second we saw him I kinda guessed it wasn't Jonathan because of his stance and behavior. It reminded me of Milton Fine at once. But the fact that he kinda plays two characters at the same time is awesome to watch. He's Milton potraying Jonathan as perfect as he can and although he's good - there's these small hints that proves it's not the real Daddy-o.
                I loved the fight in the barn and the fluffy hair lol. It also made him look a little different from Jonathan and more villian-ish. Oh and I just love when he "strangles" Clark and says "It would've been soo easy to snap your neck just like a twig."
                Last edited by Lonnietoons; 08-11-2010, 01:31 PM.

Comment

The scene between Lionel, BJ and Clark always gives me a case of giggles.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎