Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 2.21: Happy Go Lucky

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is is possible Madison Sinclair was responsible? She got quite a bit of her bodily fluid into V via a trip to the dentist...When is Veronica going to kick her butt anyway?
    STD's can't be past through Saliva.

i thonk that most stds, if i remember right from health, can't be passed on through saliva.
    Only Herpes can be past through non-intercourse means, and Veronica has/had Chlamydia.

Comment

Ok so I guess I am just looking for a reason for V to kick Madison rear.....and herpes is untreatable so...her and Logan never sealed the deal? Gotta be from Duncan then.

Comment

My biggest problem with this episode is that we didn't really learn anything new. Everything that happened, people had been predicting would happen all season. There were some nice moments, the V/W scene at the end was cute, and Keith telling Woody that he didn't scare him was awesome, but as a whole, it just fell flat for me. It was good, just not Atttd good. Also, now my concern is that this weeks season finale, is going to be too rushed and jam-packed. Or even worse, there are going to be a lot of loose threads that will just be dropped.

Comment

I think the loose ends will be tied up, they have to. This episode made everything much more complicated, it's like they need a two-hour finale or something.

Comment

Originally posted by BuZzArD 8012
            I have a question for you guys....why did Logan destroy the tapes?
            Hm, my theory: Logan is working to get his old man declared innocent, and Logan being on the outs with his father is an act.

Comment

It makes you wonder... how would the jury have found if the tapes were not destroyed? Stat.Rap probally would have been found guilty... but what about 1st or 2nd degree murder?

Comment

Originally posted by CanadianGal
                A couple things to say:

1. Of course Aaron was aquitted, it was sort of like reality, how many celebrites get off for major crimes they commit. So it made sense to show that he got aquitted, too many people believe that celebrites are perfect saints and can never commit a crime, they do not realize that they are like everyone else.

Either the above or Aaron Echolls "bought" the jury with his money.

I was surprised that the jury acquited him of aggravated assault, they've got V and Ks testimony, plus K's hospital records from A's assault.

Comment

I feel like we didn't see a lot of the trial, some issues were either not brought up or we didn't see it during our snipets of testimony. It is sooo like this season to leave us out of important details ya know?
                  How was the fire on the guys porch explained? The delivery truck hitting Aaron? And what was on tape # 3. We know about 2 tapes. How bout Aaron assaulting the home owner? Was he bought off that easily? I am itching for tomorrow!!!

Comment

How can shows that have had13 episodes and are only being shown for one season have a 2 hour finale, and VM only have a one hour finale? There's way too much to show tomorrow, and 42 minutes doesn't seem like enough. But of course some way or another it will happen.

I watched 1.21 A Trip to the Dentist yesterday, and that episode and this episode are so different. Thsi episode just made everything worse.

Anyone notice, that when Veronica had her phone out in class, the camera scenes were screwed up? They showed her putting it under her desk, then next second, it was on top of the desk!
                    Last edited by LaineSV11; 05-08-2006, 12:50 PM.

Comment

I noticed the camera thing a little when you heard Lamb before you saw him. Of course VM is kinda known for it's weird angles and off beat coloring. I saw her pull her phone out of her pocket, then her teacher walked by with the test(she slid it under her desk) then she set it down(right?) then put it back in her pocket. I will be an even bigger fan if the season can come down to 42 min and be done well, which I am assuming it will be done well.

Comment

One thing I didn't like about this episode was the way Aaron's lawyer was able to bring up Veronica's STD. Even if a defense attorney were able to get the information, it would still be seen as bad character evidence and ruled inadmissible. Any prosecutor worth his salt would have objected, and the objection would have been sustained.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎