No announcement yet.

Why didn't Clark die?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why didn't Clark die?

When Clark got buried face down in the dirt by Graham, he put the kryptonite with him. Kryptonite pretty much makes him normal and really weak, so how did he not suffocate?

Well, he wasn't buried that deep, otherwise they would need a shovel to dig him out.

Comment

It is Smallville do we need to say anything else

Comment

Even if he did die, the sun can recharge his cells and he'll be back to normal.

Comment

not only that how is superman able to breath in outer space??

Comment

He can't breathe in the vacuum of space, but he can hold his breath for hours at a time, I believe. So he can make short trips ("short" being a relative term, of course), but he has to have some sort of oxygen supply for long distances.

Comment

Because Graham left it oh so nicely where Clark's red coat could be seen.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkAllan22
                Because Graham left it oh so nicely where Clark's red coat could be seen.

Yes, and he didn't destroy, turn off, throw away, or bury his cell phone either.

Comment

to all the plot "failures" listed above. But ya' know, I still can't help but love this show!

Comment

word

Comment

superman? short trips in space? no never he has flown light years before

Comment

Of course, every writer approaches Superman's powers differently. If we wanted to pick and choose from various writers, we could say that he's practically omnipotent. He can move planets and survive in the core of a star.

Similarly, we could also get a Superman who can't even fly, who's maybe ten times as strong as a human, and who can run, at maximum speed, 5 times the speed of sound.

Comment

Well, I guess this brings the subject of does he have to eat. I think as long as he is getting solar energy, he can last without food or oxygen (as long as he has reserved energy). If he uses it all up, he's screwed until it gets restored. I think that's how they do it in some of the comics anyway.

Comment

Re: Why didn't Clark die?

Originally posted by sv addict22
                            When Clark got buried face down in the dirt by Graham, he put the kryptonite with him. Kryptonite pretty much makes him normal and really weak, so how did he not suffocate?
                            I was thinking about this to. My question is how long can he be near kryptonite and still live. Lois was able to dress and put makeup on so it is probably a half hour he was unconscious with the kryptonite. I'm curious if anyone knows how long he can last. As for the air, maybe when he was buried there was an air pocket.

Comment

This episode does shows, Lois really care for Clark.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎