No announcement yet.

3rd Season for Veronica Mars???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd Season for Veronica Mars???

Hi I am new of this forum, I asked myself inasmuch as the 2° season nearly he is finished in America, who of you knows if it is in program one 3° season?

VM has not officially been picked up by the CW yet. I'd say there is a 70% chance right now of it being picked up.

Comment

And it better be picked up. Or else there will be millions of angry fans.

Comment

Considering:

* Veronica Mars has been put up against Lost, House and American Idol this year.

* It's been poorly managed, moved around and pre-empted on more then one occasion.

* The new network will increase exposure.

* Dawn Orstoff is in-charge of programming at The CW. She's a big VM fan.

* Other shows have bombed worse, and Veronica Mars' ratings have been decently consistant.

--

I give it a 90% chance of returning.

Comment

I feel very strongly that it will be back next year!!!!

Comment

Kristen Bell has a 5 year contract, so .... That makes the chances of it coming back higher.

Comment

Originally posted by LaineSV11
              Kristen Bell has a 5 year contract, so .... That makes the chances of it coming back higher.
              Really? It would be great if it lasted 5 seasons, although it has to get to 3 first.
              I really hope that the CW pick it up because that will probably increase the ratings and high ratings means more VM

Comment

Actually... it is common policy with any new show to sign the main characters to a five year contract just in case the show lasts five years (the TV production company and network do not want to have to renegotiate with the talent, especially if the show gets popular). But it doesn't guarantee the show lasting five years.

Comment

how will i live with out vm!

Comment

Ok... I'm no expert of TV shows, so I didn't know.

Comment

I heard somewhere that it was alreayd picked up for season 3. I can't remember where I heard it though...

Comment

In recent TVGuide.com interviews, both Jason Doering and Kristen Bell said they were pretty optimistic about a third season. However, until The CW makes their official programming announcement later this month it still could be cancelled.

Here's what Kristen said on the topic in today's TVGuide.com interview:

TVGuide.com: TV-wise, what's your current gut instinct regarding Veronica Mars getting picked up for a third season by the new CW network?
                        Bell: I'm not worried about next season at all. We've gotten the phone calls and optimism from the people that we need to get it from. Like, [CW president of entertainment] Dawn Ostroff and [CBS chairman] Les Moonves have been very involved, saying, "Don't worry." You never know until it's down to the wire what it's going to be, but they've never hidden their support as viewers or as executives. I think the show has a lot to offer, and if we're lucky, we'll be back. But I'm really not worried.

Comment

It would totally stink if they were not picked up by the CW network, and so couldn't even do a "last episode".

Comment

Originally posted by GSO
                            In recent TVGuide.com interviews, both Jason Doering and Kristen Bell said they were pretty optimistic about a third season. However, until The CW makes their official programming announcement later this month it still could be cancelled.

Here's what Kristen said on the topic in today's TVGuide.com interview:

TVGuide.com: TV-wise, what's your current gut instinct regarding Veronica Mars getting picked up for a third season by the new CW network?
                            Bell: I'm not worried about next season at all. We've gotten the phone calls and optimism from the people that we need to get it from. Like, [CW president of entertainment] Dawn Ostroff and [CBS chairman] Les Moonves have been very involved, saying, "Don't worry." You never know until it's down to the wire what it's going to be, but they've never hidden their support as viewers or as executives. I think the show has a lot to offer, and if we're lucky, we'll be back. But I'm really not worried.
                            That's good. It deserves another season.

Comment

If there will be a season 3 of Veronica Mars, when will it start again?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎