Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 2.20: Look Who's Stalking Now

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it comfirmed that VM and Logan never had sex together?

Comment

i just watched the episode, though the end was really sad since im a LoVe fan, i still really liked the episode. it finally felt like the old vmars was back. kb and jd are amazing actors, the last scene was finally veronica showing more of how she felt, finally, its sad though isnt it that the season is almost over. i would die for another season, crossing my fingers!

does anybody know the name of the song playing during the part where logan and veronica are talking at the alternateprom.
      Last edited by sunshine89; 04-26-2006, 10:24 PM.

Comment

the song

The song is: I hear the bells by mike doughty

Comment

Does anyone know what was in Cliff's briefcase, that was so important Aaron had to make his cellmate steal it?

I don't think Logan and Veronica did, SuperVan

Comment

There was stuff in there about Logan's murder case. The question is what would Aaron want with his son's case files?

Comment

Oh... Maybe he wants Logan to go to jail?

Comment

just a quick question; Can someone catch Chlamydia without engaging in intercource?

Comment

What to you mean? Like kissing? Because Chlamydia is a Sexually Transmitted Diease. Meaning it's trasferred by sex. Well actually herpes can be transmitted by kissing as well as sex right, because you can get in on your mouth. But you can't get chlamydia of the mouth. I'm pretty sure you can't. Not that I'm an expert at STD's or anything.

Comment

ok thanks..just wanted to make sure. In that case then Duncan must be the one who gave it to her, or another wild theory Beaver.

Comment

ROTFL Scene: The elevator ride up to the penthouse. Hilarious!

Comment

I was laughing out loud when Veronica was saying the "Trouble? With a capital T, that rhymes with C that stands for...,"
                        and when Veronica was talking to Madison about Lamb... Some of the best quotes of the season, I'd say.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobby4Chloe
                          ROTFL Scene: The elevator ride up to the penthouse. Hilarious!
                          actually it was pretty scary, it reminded me of the bus crash, and I kept thinking any minute something is going to happen with the elevator, but I agree the comedic relif was hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticlies
                            actually it was pretty scary, it reminded me of the bus crash, and I kept thinking any minute something is going to happen with the elevator, but I agree the comedic relif was hilarious
                            I seriously thought the same exact thing Mystic. I just had this gut feeling something was going to happen in that Elevator. Glad nothing did.

Comment

Reviews are slowly coming in for this episode...

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎