Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things lionel probably didnt write down at the end...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lionel: Must.... write.... million dollar check........ to Martha.............

A few days later, Martha opens her mailbox and opens a letter from Lionel Luthor.

Martha: Oh my..... *has a heart attack at the sight of so many zeros*

Lionel (watching from behind a cow): Well crap, that didn't exactly go as planned. All I was hoping to do was flatter her. I guess I should have started smaller.... Maybe in the hundred millions rather than billions.

Comment

To the coroner who will be handling Clark Kent's body after I'm done with him,

I have a hot date with Martha Kent & want to rock her world, so send IT to me, and by IT I mean the above average body part I x-rayed while the 2 of us switched bodies, wink wink. I want to update mine with a sleek Kryptonian model that'll drive them wild.

-LL

Comment

Originally posted by tjpw fanatic
        Dear Clark,

You are so beautiful. I only pretend that I love your mother so I can be closer to you! Lex likes you too, but I told him you were mine. That is really why we are in a huge fight, not because I despise him. You are so wonderful.
        Love,
        Lionel

P.S. Don't tell your mother or Lex, but meet me at the mansion at 8:00 for a special dinner

great minds think alike (I did something similar in one of my posts a bit back).

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by tjpw fanatic
            Dear Clark,

You are so beautiful. I only pretend that I love your mother so I can be closer to you! Lex likes you too, but I told him you were mine. That is really why we are in a huge fight, not because I despise him. You are so wonderful.
            Love,
            Lionel

P.S. Don't tell your mother or Lex, but meet me at the mansion at 8:00 for a special dinner
            Ok, this one totally reminds me of a clionel fic i really love.

=========================

Note to self: Wear more sleeveless. I look sexy in them.

Dear diary, I've gotten to hug Martha again today and I've found that being that close to her was more... exciting when i was in her son's body.

Dear Diary, even though Martha and I have gotten closer since the departure of my dear jonathan, I still miss him so much, it's just not the same with only two people, i still miss his touch and I'm sure martha does too. I wish I'd never taken those pictures of the 3 of us together and tried to blackmail him with it, I was only wanting to play a little kinky game with him, who knew thathe wuld take it n a completely different way and have a heart attack...

Comment

Originally posted by Daddylion

Note to self: Wear more sleeveless. I look sexy in them.

Dear diary, I've gotten to hug Martha again today and I've found that being that close to her was more... exciting when i was in her son's body.

Dear Diary, even though Martha and I have gotten closer since the departure of my dear jonathan, I still miss him so much, it's just not the same with only two people, i still miss his touch and I'm sure martha does too. I wish I'd never taken those pictures of the 3 of us together and tried to blackmail him with it, I was only wanting to play a little kinky game with him, who knew thathe wuld take it n a completely different way and have a heart attack...
              Lee!

Comment

I'll take that as a compliment

Comment

Originally posted by Daddylion
                  I'll take that as a compliment
                  I hope so, it was meant as one.
                  And I was surprised you didn't post something Clionel sooner, actually. I know how you like that pairing.

Comment

yeah but i saw the episode a week after everyone here did so i didn't check this board out till later and by that time someone already posted something clionel so i went with lionathan instead.

Comment

| []<> [] | <> ii | []<> _. /8\ III.ii | | []<> [] <> []

~The truth is out there~

something that looked a bit like this no doubt.
                      (didn't work out too great but you get the idea)
                      Last edited by psycosis; 05-16-2006, 05:21 AM.

Comment

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXY and Z now I know my ABC's maybe Kal-El will play with me

Comment

I love that hehehhehe

Comment

Originally posted by Red K 5
                            ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXY and Z now I know my ABC's maybe Kal-El will play with me

now I've got the alphabet song in my head!

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎