Lex playing paino

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lex playing paino

Hey there,

Does anyone know, what Lex played at the piano as Lana entered his mansion?

Thanks ...

Wasn't it the same song his mom was playing? I think they said what it was but I can't remember. Damn, why did my PVR choose Thursday to hiccup?

Comment

Guess you're right. It sounds like the same . It's just played a little faster. A/w I looked the scene now 3 times. I am not very good in english (guess you noticed that already ;-)), but I don't think, she says the name. She says that she practised very often as Lex was young and that this one part is very hard, but nothing about the name :-(

I could record that part to an mp3 file, but I have no idea, if that is leagel or not.

But thanks already.

Comment

Yeah, maybe she didn't say the name. Wish I could have been a bigger help.

Comment

it's usually Chopin...

Comment

I just watched that bit again and I didnt catch her/lex saying the name...

Its a beautiful piece as well. Im sure someone will find it eventually

Comment

Chopin could it be, but do you have any idea what the name is? I don't want to learn all chopin "song" (what is the correct word?), cause they are kind of hard ;-)
              But the style does fit to chopin

Comment

I thought it was Rachmaninoff. I'm gonna go check when I get home.

Comment

Originally posted by GandalfMobil
                  Chopin could it be, but do you have any idea what the name is? I don't want to learn all chopin "song" (what is the correct word?),
                  The correct term would be "piece". A song has lyrics. Instrumentals are called pieces.

And so I don't stray off-topic, I agree. It was nice and I'd like to know which it is, too.

Comment

The piece is called 'Impromptu #3 in G Flat Major' by Franz Shchubert. Its from a collection of four Impromptus. They used Impromptu #2 in 'Jynx' where Mxyzptlk orders Lex to play the piano, and in the scene later on where his hand is bloody from doing so.

Comment

Thank you, Bizarr-el. Will have a listen to these in a bit.

I'm guessing you play? I play violin myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Bizarr-el
                        The piece is called 'Impromptu #3 in G Flat Major' by Franz Shchubert. Its from a collection of four Impromptus. They used Impromptu #2 in 'Jynx' where Mxyzptlk orders Lex to play the piano, and in the scene later on where his hand is bloody from doing so.
                        Thanks, Bizarr-el!! Beautiful music!

Comment

pork! you play violin?!...so do i!

Comment

Thanks a LOT ! Now I can look around, where to buy the piano notes.

So again, thanks for helping us.

Hauke

Comment

thanks alot i like this music too

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡