Collapse
No announcement yet.

kristin without makeup

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I couldn't get over how skinny her face was. It was pretty gross looking. I think KK is a pretty girl, but in the eposide tonight... not so much.

Comment

While I can not deny that KK is a good looking gal, her character on SV has become so unattractive to me. I just can't help but feel she is a big drama queen as well as witchy. Personally, I thought she looked hideous as an addict and this reflected how I've come to feel about her as a character.

Comment

SHe wasn't without make-up, it was just different. And yes, she should have looked even worse if she'd just come back from the dead. Her character has never really been the sweet little girl some might think; I've always thought she was not only spoiled and selfish but borderline psychotic since she hangs out in graveyards obsessing over her dead parents. This only proves my point.

Comment

She looks like she fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down

Comment

Why is here a thread about Lana's beauty without pictures?

http://img456.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lana5zx.jpg

Comment

AM is looking more and more gorgeous as well...And we can't forget ED, aka LL...

Comment

Gothana is still cool. Heck, I loved Winona Ryder's look in Beetlejuice!

And for real trivia freaks...I noticed that the number on the dorm room was 222. Wasn't there a high school type show in the 1960s called "Room 222"????

Comment

Re: kristin without makeup

Originally posted by Shardz
                  still think shes hot or not, men?

i say shes still hot
                  Kind of scarey. Still I'm willing to be scared.

Comment

Originally posted by .:TSN:.

She looks like Samara from the Ring in the two shots on the right.

Comment

junkie or not, still the most beautiful girl in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by hassenmorad
                        Wow, I'm surprised to hear such an overwhelming majority on this. I thought she looked like crap- wasn't that the point? Maybe I'm just crazy though because nobody else seems to agree with me. haha

I GOTTA GIVE IT UP TO HASSENMORAD...

she looked like shiznit. she is gorgeous, but without makeup she looks like any other chick. or a dude. especially when she was dripping with sweat. nothing to write home about.

which probably means she's got the best makeup artist ever.

but i'm still loving her chinois-esque look. and her awesome hair.

Comment

I bet she looks great 24/7 with or without makeup.

Comment

Originally posted by the_drifter

she looked like shiznit. she is gorgeous, but without makeup she looks like any other chick. or a dude.

which probably means she's got the best makeup artist ever.

[/B]
                            I think all the cast members are gorgeous people. And I'm sure of it that Kristin doesn't look that in real life, she was a junkie, I'm sure they added something of the effect to make it more real just like they did for Tom in Splinter and he still looked damm good. And even if in reality, Kristin does look like that without make-up, she is still better looking than any other average person.

Comment

I like her look also, That's why I don't wear makeup. I believe in Less is more. Plus

the reaserch that is being done that makeup damages your skin during long term use.

I can only wish i look like her when I wake up every morning.

Originally posted by .:TSN:.
                              http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...threadid=53954

Comment

Surprised that people are still in this thread.

Here is the real deal:

KK is still wearing makeup, even if Lana isn't. KK is not a drug addict (that we know of anyway), meaning that she doesn't look like one without makeup.

Like someone else said, I would not be surprised if she was wearing more makeup than usual.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎