No announcement yet.

Clark a criminal?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clark a criminal?

I don't know what the drinking age in Kansas is, but if its 21 like most of the US, how the hell did Clark buy that bottle of champagne from the liqour store?

Or did he steal it?

He stoal it most likely, he was only gone a few seconds not really long enough to buy it. He proberly ran in at super speed and took it while everything and everyone was "frozen" like when he saved Chloe in Jinx at least I hope so I hate it when Clark super speeds up to something (or someone hurt) then stops 10 feet away so he can run slowly over to them even if he has no need to do so to hide his secret.

Comment

I'm sure Clark paid for the champagne. Maybe he only left money on the counter. But even if he did hand money to the cashier he wouldn't have been carded 'cause he looks like he's 28.

Comment

I doubt he payed but he was hypnotized so its not like he just does that anytime he feels like it.

Comment

Good one, Firebunny. I would think money was left behind but didn't get seen by the clerk.

Comment

I don't think the store would have noticed that their missing a bottle of champagne immediately if Clark didn't pay for it? But imagine if someone filmed it all like Lionel? They wouldn't do that again surely like Lockdown/Cyborg DVD.

Comment

So, did he steal the chocolates too?

Comment

Of course he stole the champaign and the chocolate and the rose no less. He may very well have left money (he was hypnotized into love - as Chloe says - your still doing chores), but I have no doubt he ran in, grabbed it, and left without slowing down at all.

Comment

actually the store suppose to card you if you don't look 30

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎