No announcement yet.

Episode 2.14: Versatile Toppings

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I somehow totally missed the point of a call at 7:03

How was it determined that a call made at 7:03 was significant to the bus crash, and what exactly was that significance?

Comment

Versatile Toppings

The bus crash happened at 7:03pm TJ, however for them to know that from the accounts of several scared and shocked teenagers is really silly to me. I'll have to look back at the timestamp on ole girl's message.

Ok, I was on vacation and had to wait until last night to watch.

Anyway, it's good to have the gang back. Logan knew who Hannah was, he's too smart to not have known. He lied to her about that part. Who thinks Jackie's nice to Veronica is actually genuine? I think so. They are beginning to understand one another. But the hanger thing. It's Woody's hanger, who knows who else besides Terrance stores stuff there? Or if the real culprit plated that stuff there once Terrance was accused. For that matter, why wouldn't the Hanger be searched if Terrance keeps his vehicles there? The Neptune Sheriff's Dept looks like more of a joke with every ep that passes. Lamb's incompetence is begining to be, to put it simply, embarrassingly obvious. You'd think he'd have learned by now that Hell hath no fury like a Mars scorned. Keith and Veronica are going to solve this case and make him look dumb purposely.

The gay teen storyline, this episode was a vehicle of the oh so scrapped "Get this party started" and it was an afterthought for me. But it provided the great line "Why can't the evil get jobs like the rest of us?"

The Logan and Hannah...interesting. It will be fun to see where their relationship goes. And Veronica knows now so I'm on the look out for the obligatory "You're going to get yourself killed" speech from Veronica. V cares so much about Logan it's silly.

Where was the Weevil and Wallace love? By main cast standards this ep was mainly Logan, Keith, and Veronica centered. The dash of Dick and Jackie didn't do it for me. It's ok, no more hiatuses until the end of the season. I'm writing Rob an email. If Teddy Dunn isn't returning full time, Tina Majors for castmember next season! Mac is awesome, no matter how little she's in an ep. Speaking of Teddy (I haven't checked any other boards so I'm sorry if this has been mentioned), who saw him on last week's 'Grey's Anatomy'? I miss Duncan now. It's the little things you miss, you know?

In conclusion, while this ep was no "Ain't no Magic Mountain High Enough", which was just the cat's pajamas, but it gave me Veronica back, good thing too, my office mate was tired of hearing my mp3 of "Ain't no sunshine when she's gone".

Other than that, it's good to finally be on track for all my shows through May. Looking forward to the upcoming twists and turns. And if I'm not mistaken, this is my 100th post! Maybe if I wrote less in my posts I'd have more?

Comment

Ok, the crash was at 7:03

Why is it important to Keith to establish that Terrance did not make a call at 7:03?

What does the clal have to do with thr crash?

Did they find a cel-phone-call-triggered detonator in the remains of the bus or something?

Comment

Can anyone clue me in as to how the phone call at 7:03 is linked with the bus crash OTHER THAN the time being the same?

I mean, I'm sure hundreds of people made a phone call at 7:03, so that alone wouldn't be enough to cause an issue, I'd think

Comment

I'm not sure if this is right, but I think they're going on the fact that there were shards of baseball stuff found in the bus driver? So, they figure that Terrance places some sort of explosive in a baseball, and made a call to detonate it.

..I think.

Comment

Terrance was signing baseballs for the kids that day and giving them out... so I think Lamb's theory is that the baseballs had explosives or something like that... because they found shards of the baseballs in Doyle's body. Additionally, they found shards of a cell phone, which they somehow traced to Terrance, on the bus. On top of that they have the blackmailing ex-lover dying in the crash AND huge gambling debts. At this point the theory seems a little confusing to me.

I'll put my comments on this episode up soon... just got back from Japan and catching up on TV.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎