Superboy TV Series

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it on DVD? I looked for it but no luck yet...

Comment

So no word yet on the other seasons?

Comment

Not that I've heard of, but I've been without a computer for a few months so I don't know for sure.

Comment

It doesn't seem there will be any more of the series released until the lien against it is resolved. Who knows how long all of that will be in court.

Comment

The Complete Second Season

Creative/executive producer Ilya Salkind has recently revealed at the Superboy Homepage on October 26, 2007, that Season 2 could be coming to DVD soon or when the next Superman movie gets released. At the moment, it's all up to Warner Bros., since they own Superboy's distribution rights. Salkind has also stated that the Season 2 DVD will have bonus material, such as commentaries and featurettes.

Comment

Episode 5: Countdown to nowhere

Did anyone else notice that on this episode they act like it is the first episode.
              Everyone says who are you and he says they call me superboy and the crooks who steal the lazer call him a thing.

Comment

That's because it originally was. When they re-aired it they re-edited it as a flashback episode and then aired it in spot 5. The DVD just got the original version, but put it in spot 5.

Comment

I like this show I want to watch all the other seasons.
                  I can kinda remember watching this show when I was little, it reminds me of the days of tarzan and young indiana jones.

Comment

Well, its 2008 and I stumbled upon this thread - has a 2nd season been released?

Comment

In a live chat session that took place two months ago on hometheaterforum.com, a Warner Home Video representative was asked:
                      Any plans for live-action Superboy (1988-1992)? The first season was released back in June 2006. Is rumored litigation to blame or did season 1 not sell as expected? Thanks again for doing these chats!
                      The response:
                      Superboy sales didn't meet expectations, thus we don't expect to release Season 2. Sorry.

Comment

That sucks I just finished watching season one and was waiting for season 2.

Comment

I agree. I want better copies of the other seasons. I only have them recorded off tv. I wish there was a law that required companies to release the rest of a show, even limited online releases, when they have released part of it.

Comment

All I can say is that I;m glad you guys say it gets better, I'm midway through the first season and well.... I wot even go there. I will say this however. in the DVDs I bought they aren't in the right order. I put it in press play it goes in about 5 episodes when all of a sudden Lana is meeting Superboy for the first time. it is a little campy so far, I finally understand what almiles meant when they said they didn't want Smallville to be superboy. Ripping his shirt off on a skateboard, Refereeing a Basketball game, Getting arrested and having to ask TJ to bail him out. just a few things I've noticed so far. I really really hope it gets better

Comment

Just wait till you see the one with Mxyzptlk that episode makes want to kick something.

Comment

Ya know the first season was pretty poor, the second season started to get soem stuff right but Clark was way too geeky. In the last 2 seasons, it really picked up. I loved the last 2 seasons and its a shame it got cancelled.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎