Collapse
No announcement yet.

New AquaMan

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i watch passions and i loved justin on that show! i was so mad when he left. he is a really good actor and hott! lol i honestly don't know anything about aquaman but i will definately watch if he is starring in it

lol other people watch passions besides me??

i can't stand the new fox. he kinda looks like justin but ugh not the same!
    Last edited by ILuvLoVe; 03-16-2006, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ILuvLoVe
      i watch passions and i loved justin on that show! i was so mad when he left. he is a really good actor and hott! lol i honestly don't know anything about aquaman but i will definately watch if he is starring in it

lol other people watch passions besides me??

i can't stand the new fox. he kinda looks like justin but ugh not the same!

I used to watch passions...cant anymore cause of the job but yeah - fox crane was hot hot HOTTT!!! I LOVED him!! He was the good bad boy....i could just lick him up

but yeah - hate the new fox - cant watch that show anymore anyway cause they kept changing all the actors....

Comment

yeah I will miss him on passions but will see more shirtless swimming all wet and sexiness on aquaman so I will watch it. hje definatly hotter than the other dude they cast.

Comment

I HAD to revive this thread even though Aquaman did not get picked up, how do ya'll think about him now as Oliver? You can kind of see why we were all excited for JH to get his break - he's AWESOME!

Comment

He's great as Ollie/GA. They need to spin him into either a JL series or GA.

Comment

I agree 100% with Superboy2.

JH is great as Ollie and the CW needs to give the GA a series.

Comment

I'll take either but I'd prefer JL ause I wanna se all of them in action, and they should add Angel of Vengeance.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎