Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your favourite future JLA character or Villian?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is your favourite future JLA character or Villian?

Who is your favourite future JLA character or Villian?
    Flash! Come on! That kid was smart, cool, witty and superfast! What's not to like?
    0%
    Aquaman! You gotta love that muscular beach body, the bubbles and anyone that can get a series, deserves it!
    0%
    Cyborg! The Jett Jackson kid actually pulled it off amazingly well. Gotta give the Teen Titan his credit!
    0%
    Chloe Sullivan! Come on! She's pretty and smart! How could this girl NOT be on her way to greatness! She's a modern superhero!
    0%
    Clark Kent/ Superman! From the boy next door to the superman sky he will be, I'm always excited to see how he became the icon he'll be!
    0%
    FOTWS in Belle Reeve/Level 33.1! A place filled with Clark's enemies of various shapes, sizes and powers! Gotta love the FOTWS!
    0%
    Mxyzptlk in "Jinx" was so hot! Plus I was definitely not missing the fact that he was a green leprechaun! Mxy definitely has power over me!
    0%
    Brainiac! His definitely kicked ass while he was here! Now he's coming back for more and I can't wait!
    0%
    Lex Luthor! He's one of the big three, the future #1 enemy of Superman, and he's while he may be bald, he's ain't too hard on the eyes!
    0%
    Zod and his minions! We haven't seen much of them except for in "Arrival" and about 5 seconds of "Solitude". Word is that they're returning for the season finale...
    0%

For good guys I voted Flash, Chloe and Clark

For bad guys I voted Brainiac and Lex Luthor

Comment

Imagine what Clark could do with the help of Chloe Sullivan's mind during a battle, and the Flash's speed? Yeah, that's just a good fight.

Luthor and Brainiac together would make not only a start for the future Legion of Doom, but would just be scary to see...

Comment

Lex and Bart are the only two that I really like.

Oh damn, and Brainiac too but I forgot to vote for him.

Comment

"Kneeeeel before Zod!"

If I hear this during a Smallville episode, I will begin my quest to have a shrine built to the shows writers.

Comment

If any of us hear that we'll probably die right then and there

Comment

Originally posted by bobser
              "Kneeeeel before Zod!"

If I hear this during a Smallville episode, I will begin my quest to have a shrine built to the shows writers.
              Yes how cool would that be!
              My vote for favorite went to Mxy! Jinx was one of my favorite episodes of S4.

Bring back MXY and level 33.1
              Last edited by jaime,oburg; 02-24-2006, 08:45 AM.

Comment

I voted for Flash, Cyborg Aquaman, and Lex. I didn't vote for Clark because he is the show, I guess.

Comment

Lex and his struggle have been consistently the most interesting thing about Smallville. Clark's storyline too often amounts to dealing with FOTWs are Lana angst. The two most annoying parts of the show. Give us more Lex!!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎