Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zungas
    It's all good. Randy is getting ready for the Eagles boot this Sunday.

Got a kick outta that!!!!!!!!

Comment

It's all good. Randy is getting ready for the Eagles boot this Sunday.
      Good one

Everyone knows that Randy got slapped with a 10 G fine for his mooning impression. Today this is what he had to say about it....

Reporter: "Write the check yet, Randy?"

Moss: "When you're rich you don't write checks."

Reporter: "If you don't write checks, how do you pay these guys?"

Moss: "Straight cashm homey."

Reporter: "Randy, are you upset about the fine?"

Moss: "No, cause it ain't [expletive]. Ain't nothing but 10 grand. What's 10 grand to me? Ain't [expletive] ... Next time I might shake my [expletive]."

I know there are probably a lot of haters out there, but I love the guy. You never know what he is gonna say.
      Last edited by TATEone; 01-14-2005, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Wonder how much he gave to tsunami relief or charity. I mean I really don't know but it is his money.

I don't like Randy and I didn't approve. But when I found out that GB has a tendency to moon the other bus I was a lot less irked and actually didn't mind it.

Either way oh well.
        Last edited by Chi Town; 01-14-2005, 02:39 PM.

Comment

You may not believe me, but at the first of the season, right after the first games, I picked Indy and Atlanta to go to the Superbowl this year. My score: Indy 31 - Atlanta 17. Not sure if Atlanta can make it now though. Vick is a very dangerous runner, but not the best passer (yet). From what Ive seen so far Indy will be there unless Manning gets injured.

Comment

Cough................ahem...............
            Manning + Game against the Patriots = no Indy SuperBowl this year.

Comment

I think this is the year the Pats go down. Sorry.

Comment

Its time, greatest weekend in all of sports!!!!

The NFL elite 8!!!!!!

Jets at Pitt - Can the rookie play not like a rookie? Whose ground game is going to win out, will Martian run over the #1 defense or will the Jets be catching the bus?

Pitt - 24 - Jets - 13

Rams at Falcons - The greatest show on turf collides with the greatest show in cleats. Will the Falcons front four pressure Bulger into making bad decisions or will he eat up their secondary. Can Vick buck the Rams defense? Can anyone other then Superman make a play for the A T L?

Rams - 34 - Falcons - 28

Vikes at Philly - Can the Vikings win outdoors? Can Culpepper find Moss deep? How will McNabb do without Mr. Showboat? Will Westbrook make the Vikes D look ameture?

Philly - 27 - Vikes - 20

Now for THE MAIN EVENT. The real SUPERBOWL!!

Indy at NE Once again, Manning and his arsenal make a visit to Foxboro where the defending champs try to once again shutdown the greatest offensive arsenal since, well, Warner and Faulk. Can playboy Brady make enough plays behind the running of Mr. Bengal, and can the Pats depleted secondary stop any of Manning's Colts? The NFL changed its rules because of this game, was it worth it?

Indy - 38 - Pats 20

Comment

Couldn't agree more with the picks.

Comment

You got the Steelers right, but as of right now the Falcons are whipping the Rams.

Comment

Steelers-Jets: Damn, what a great game! I seriously thought Pitt was gone when Roethlisberger threw that interception at the end of the game. I couldn't believe the Jets kicker missed that second kick. But the Steelers won, and that's all that mattered.

Falcons-Rams: Damn, what a great game-- uh-- the Falcons had! They smacked the Rams around in a way I didn't think was possible for them. The Falcons are generally a defensive team that controls the ball and wears their opponent's defense down while sacking their offense into submission. They just flat-out _hammered_ the Rams, looking even more impressive than Indy did last week.

My Super Bowl is still intact. Tomorrow we find out who gets to lose to these two teams in the Conference Championship Games.

I'm picking Indy and Philly, but the Eagles would be the only real surprise if they lost-- and that would be a shocker! The Pats are still the NFL Champs and they were 14-2 this season; it just can't really surprise anyone if they win a game against _anyone_ at home.

Comment

Go Atlanta! WOOOOOOOOOOOT!

Comment

If the Vikings can win tomorrow I will be happy. Not only cause I am a Vikes fan, but I hate the Eagles.

Comment

Originally posted by TATEone
                            If the Vikings can win tomorrow I will be happy. Not only cause I am a Vikes fan, but I hate the Eagles.
                            Maybe next year

Comment

Looks like Indy is choking..

Comment

Damn Vikings! Why must they let me down every year! Anyways atleast its not the first time. Man what happen to Indy today. I guess the Pats are once again Peytons daddy.

Maybe next year
                                GO FALCONS

Last edited by TATEone; 01-16-2005, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎