MLB Corner

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need to get this thread alive!! Baseball is the only sport I tend to care a lot about.

I can agree on hating the Cubs I am a White Sox Fan

Comment

Yankees!!

I don't care, I'm a diehard fan, have been since I was a kid, and I'm no bandwagoner either.

Just wanted to clear that up, LOL.

Comment

The Yankees are on my "list" for beating my Braves twice in the World Series

Comment

One thing they should really impliment in MLB is Sallary Cap. One reason why some people don't like the Yankees is because they're just buying their way into winning which I don't blame them they have the money they can do whatever they want. That's why it would be nice for MLB to impliment sallary cap at least there would be a bit of balance with all 30 teams. Look at NFL and NBA as much as some team dominates i.e. Patriots in nfl and Lakers? in nba by the end of the season we usually get a diffrent champion.

...WOootT thank you for the sticky!

Comment

Originally posted by drew24
            One thing they should really impliment in MLB is Sallary Cap. One reason why some people don't like the Yankees is because they're just buying their way into winning which I don't blame them they have the money they can do whatever they want. That's why it would be nice for MLB to impliment sallary cap at least there would be a bit of balance with all 30 teams. Look at NFL and NBA as much as some team dominates i.e. Patriots in nfl and Lakers? in nba by the end of the season we usually get a diffrent champion.

...WOootT thank you for the sticky!
            What get's me p.o.'d is the Yankees spending the money they do and then they don't make the playoffs, like last season. Granted, there were a lot of injuries and such, but come on, they spend that money and no results? I'm a huge fan but I'm not blinded by that.

Comment

GO BRAVES! Seems they're not signing Ken Griffey Jr. not that they really needed to. Who needs a aging center fielder anyways? I don't hate the guy, but really...he's due for an quad,hamstring,groin,shoulder etc.. injury. Also it'll be interesting to see if Dereck Lowe can resurrect his Boston magic and have a stellar season...though I have my doubts.

Comment

Originally posted by Karafan1
                Why such hatred for Chicago??
                Packers/Bears... so anything from Chicago reminds me of da Bears lol. Arch Enemies there. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
                  We need to get this thread alive!! Baseball is the only sport I tend to care a lot about.

I can agree on hating the Cubs I am a White Sox Fan
                  i will be happy when the cubs beat the white sox go cubs

Comment

I wonder how the Cubs will choke in the playoffs again this year..I am a big Cubs fan, but I have accepted the fact that they will never win anything in my lifetime

Comment

Their fans choke for them lol.

Comment

Comment

41 days until the 1st regular season game!!

Comment

i am going to the cubs and yankees game on april 3 and 4 go cubs

Comment

Anybody gonna watch the World Baseball Classic games??

Comment

I find baseball incredibly boring now for some reason. 2 years ago i liked it and i would watch but ever since last year i find it difficult to watch more than a few innings. I doubt i will watch a full game this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎