End of the Road for us Clana fans..

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of the Road for us Clana fans..

"I've always loved you, and I always will, no matter what happens."

The only thing I caught from that line was I thought he said something else afterwards.. something we didn't get to see, like him breaking up with her? But perhaps not...

I just found 3 Clana scenes in this episode that bugged me, or more like, made me depress. One was between Victor and Lana in the Talon, after Victor told her about his girlfriend, the music suddenly changed as that scene ended with Lana's face expression as if she was thinking of her own relationship: Clark keeping secrets from her, which she undoubtly probably is thinking.

The second scene, was when Victor and his girlfriend reunited, and it showed Clark and Lana on the OPPOSITE sides, looking at each other.. (Lana from Tomb: "I love you so much but I don't know how to talk to you anmore") is exactly what Clark and Lana are feeling and the exact point where their relationship is at right now. Them looking at each other across the room.. They still very much love each other but they don't know how to act upon their feelings anymore because so much has changed and drifted between them..

And lastly the last ending in the loft where Lana looks upset and is walking away from Clark.. that I'm guessing Lana expected more from Clark, because Clark just telling her how much he loves her without SHOWING her how much he loves her, says nothing about where they're at (relationship wise)

When Victor and his girlfriend were hugging and having their moment, while Lana was standing on the sidelines smiling at them, I kept screaming for Clark to go over there and put his arm around Lana.. but then agian, I forgot that their glory days really are over.

The problem/fact is that we never can say that Clana is over, cuz somehow it always comes back..

Comment

Exactly. AlMiles have tried to pull the 'Clana is over' card so many times I've lost count...

Comment

yeah well, maybe they should just make them a couple and stop prancing around it. I want them to be together so bad, but i know in the end they won't be together. They should just put them together and end it like that. It'd make me one happier man.

Comment

They'll break them up this season, but that doesn't mean that they will not get back together at the end of the series. I mean in Superman 3, Clark gave Lana an engagement ring at the end of it. You also don't know how superman returns will handle the Clark/Lana relationship. I understand that the first movie will not have Lana Lang in the movie, but there will be sequels which could certainly open the door for her character, just like Superman 3. We'll see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by myankskent
            They'll break them up this season, but that doesn't mean that they will not get back together at the end of the series.
            Please let this be the very end period. Let both Clark and Lana get on with life and find someone else for Pete sake. no more Clana rollarcoaster.

Comment

wait is Lana Lang in the original series?

Comment

Lana was Clark's highschool sweetheart in some versions of the comics.
                And I agree Clana can never really be considered over in Almiles SV universe. They really beat that relationship to death. The way tptb wrote the Clana relationship bugged both Clana and non Clana fans alike. A pretty hard thing to do when you think about it..
                Last edited by jaime,oburg; 02-25-2006, 04:45 PM.

Comment

with how they did the 100th episode, wouldn't it be a great idea that Clark finally tells her his secret and say something like "I can't stay with you. My secret could put you in great danger, and I love you too much to let that happen..."

This way it would be
                  1) Very over
                  2) Very noble for clark
                  3) Well, very over!

Comment

Originally posted by jaime,oburg
                    Lana was Clark's highschool sweetheart in some versions of the comics.
                    And I agree Clana can never really be considered over in Almiles SV universe. They really beat that relationship to death. The way tptb wrote the Clana relationship bugged both Clana and non Clana fans alike. A pretty hard thing to do when you think about it..

Well then how come above they say something about clark proposing to lana in superman 3? im confused.

Comment

Well, IMO, I don't think he ever proposed to her, at least not offically in the movies. Otherwise she would have reappeared in the next sequel which she didn't.

Comment

well how come i hear rumors that lana and pete get married?

Comment

in the comics yes, don't know if it will happen in this universe.

Comment

Originally posted by TackleDummy8
                            Well then how come above they say something about clark proposing to lana in superman 3? im confused.
                            Clark gave Lana a diamond ring (to replace the ring Lana had to pawn). He didnt propose to Lana though , he just replaced her ring

Comment

Thats so sweet of Clark to do that. Im all warm inside.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎