No announcement yet.

Clark and Lex tension!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clark and Lex tension!

Loved the Clark and Lex tension in this episode, you can tell they'll be fighting again real soon!

Re: Clark and Lex tension!

Originally posted by Jlandsw
    Loved the Clark and Lex tension in this episode, you can tell they'll be fighting again real soon!
    Agree when Lex walked up behind Clark in the Hospital you could cut the tension with a knife!!

Comment

Re: Re: Clark and Lex tension!

Originally posted by RJK62284
      Agree when Lex walked up behind Clark in the Hospital you could cut the tension with a knife!!
      LOL what happened i didn't get to see the episode.

Comment

hope we get a couple of fight scenes later.

Comment

I can't believe Lex tried to make Clark look bad after Lex got zapped by Chloe. Lex gets meaner and meaner when Clark ruins his plans.

Comment

THe BEST subtext ever! Clark's reaction when he said "What happened?" I ROFLMAO HA!

There was a slight SATISFACTION on Clark's Face when he saw Lex was down.

Lex knows that Clark had something to do with Chloe's escape, and so does Clark know that Lex isn't buying Clark's ignorance to it, or playing dumb.

Lex didn't push clark on the topic as Not to make Clark lose face or embarass him in front of Lana.

ERROR: Did any one notice that Chlochen wasn't wet when she was looking for the stun gun? Remember she climbed out of Chlark's window into the rain.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎