Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clana Lives!!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clana is the only strong relationship on SV, afterall!!!

Comment

Originally posted by smallvilleobsessor17
      Clana is the only strong relationship on SV, afterall!!!
      Actually, I'd say that the friendship between Clark and Chloe is a heck of alot stronger than the angsty back-and-forth dance of Clana. And I'm not a Chlarker so I'm not saying this for ship related purposes either, but just because it's the truth. I would actually say that Clark and Lana's supposed "romance" is one of the weakest relationships on SV, in fact, one of SV's weakest links.

Comment

Originally posted by Watching Smallville
        My feeling has always been that they're not right for each other, so TPTB didn't have to create a situation to have that play out. It would have played out on its own because of the characters involved. The fact that they had to create some dramatic scenario to break them up makes it seem as though they are right for each other, but are star-crossed. I don't think of Clark and Lana in that way.
        the fact that its a sad situation overall (them being meant for each other, yet could never actually happen) only deepens the story and the CK character IMHO... them just simply loosing interest in each other seems... bland and un-original and would kinda leave clark just another guy dupped by love. not much of interest there! again... IMHO

Comment

CLANA is so over and thank goodness it is IMHO. We've had 4 seasons of this. Please people, let's move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Gripp
            the fact that its a sad situation overall (them being meant for each other, yet could never actually happen) only deepens the story and the CK character IMHO... them just simply loosing interest in each other seems... bland and un-original and would kinda leave clark just another guy dupped by love. not much of interest there! again... IMHO
            The reason I don't like the star-crossed lovers route for Clana is because Lois Lane is Clark's soul mate. She's the woman who is meant for him. There shouldn't be any confustion about that, unless TPTB are changing the Superman/Lois mythos in a very fundamental way.

Comment

Clana just isn't so good. It was alright when it first started as it was "first love", kiddie love if you will. Now they are moving into adult territory, well age wise anyway. But the relationship is still stuck in the loop. They should do this a death, Lana is better suited with Lex and Clark is alot better with Lois. Anyway, Clark and Lois is as it should be anyway...

Comment

During the course of the show I found myself to be a Clanaist (is that the right term?) . . . I guess I just found the idea of star-crossed lovers to be appealing.

But I agree it has to end - at least if we want to see Superman at some point. CLANA belongs in an alternate universe that will never see Superman. Instead, Clark would just be a very (very!!)happily married small town hero.

I am worried, though! As a "m", should I actually be liking this stuff? Maybe I should be reading romances instead of SF (eww!). . . I guess it's still OK as long as I still love Lana (and Chloe and Lois)!

Comment

It's over! In "Reckoning" Clark was shown in no uncertain terms that Lana will never move to the next level in their relationship without him coming clean to her. He was also shown that Lex realizes that Lana would never agree to marry him without knowing the truth. It is not Lana's knowing that causes the problem. It is Lex knowing that Lana knows. Lex then becomes a danger to both Lana and Clark. Clark chose not to tell Lana the second time around because he will not risk putting Lana or himself in danger from Lex. I think he realizes that he and Lana are not meant to be in it for the long haul.

Lana is going to turn to Lex and I don't know how that will effect Clark and Lana's possible future friendship.

Comment

clana is dead now i know it for sure! i am sad but i think im going to be ok lol

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎