• Show
Clear All

she is one hot mama!

Comment

since when is she a mama?

Comment

It's a figure of speech, krpto. :-)

Comment

I have to admit that I have never had a crush on any female quite like I do Kristen Bell. I think she is ONE of the most (if not THE MOST) attractive women I have ever seen. I have heard some guys state that they don't get the appeal and I'm just in shock at that. Now even I, a thoroughly staight female........even I totally love her, think she's gorgeous, the hottest thing ever!

Now I can't lie, I don't know if it's a weird thing to admit, but I do know that a lot of my crush is originated from the fact that KB played Veronica Mars. She just played the character so well. To me Veronica Mars is one of the most original, thoroughly interesting characters I have ever encountered in books/movies/tv shows. So I know a lot of my attraction to Kristen stems from her portrayal of Veronica. I honestly don't know that I would adore that fenale quite so much otherwise. In fact I'm pretty certain that had Kristen Bell NOT played VM, I would not be thinking she is anything special. It's true.

She just did such an awesome job, you know? She totally blew me away. I mean she aced the character, don't get me wrong though, I do know the character was written fabulously in the first place, but Kristen's delivery just filled VM in and made her complete.

And well...I just....I'll be honest, I don't often appreciate female characters on TV or movies, I much prefer males, in fact I am always much more critical of actresses or females characters than their counterparts. Not sure why I'm just always harder on them. Like if you were to ask my sister, she could easily tell you at least five actresses that I can't stand and refuse to watch movies of, while she would be hard pressed to think of 5 females that I do real enjoy in movies (I do have favorites, I'm just extremely picky) Whereas it's the opposite with men!

She would be able to easily and I mean EASILY name 10 of my favorite actors, but I don't even think she could name one that I truly dislike, in fact I don't even know if there IS a male actor that I refuse to watch (oh wait I take that back, I refuse to watch Matthew McConaughey in everything he has done AFTER "A Time To Kill") but yeah....my point is that I am pretty one sided when it comes to actors/actresses and for me to be this in love with KB is a RARE thing. It is a credit to her acting that I have so much respect for her. She was perfectly cast as Veronica Mars, and ever since the fateful day when I first witnessed her onscreen talent, I have developed a lifelong girlcrush on her.

Comment

I don't even think what I said had much to do with this thread!! But that happens a lot. Something will pop into my head when I'm looking at a thread and it's so much more than what the thread is about but I post it anyway!!!

But yeah....Kristen Bell looks so gorgeous in the pictures in this thread!!! I think part of the reason why I love her is that she is petite just like me!!! The girl has a beautiful face as well, of course, in fact if I had to choose one actress to look like......

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎