Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allison Mack Picture Thread III

Please Note: there are now official rules for posting images on KryptonSite. Please follow them. Moderators have the right to edit, as well as close threads and warn/ban members if these rules are not followed.

21) RULES FOR POSTING IMAGES: Please DO NOT post large images on any forums.By "large" we mean no wider OR taller than 200 pixels. All images should either be posted with URL tags that link to the photo or with IMG tags to a thumbnail size photo, which many image-posting services do automatically. If your image hosting server does not provide thumbnail size for message boards then you must either reduce the size of the image yourself or only post a link to it.

Additionally, please do not hotlink any images from other sites, as this steals valuable bandwidth from other sites and costs people money. Finally, please DO NOT post any images that contain another site's name or their watermark. It is way tacky, y'all.

Okay, I will start this thread off with some of my favorite caps of AM

aww, look at her she is so beautiful!

Comment

Love all of those caps. Favorite moments galore

Comment

Rush's Chloe ohhhhhhhhhhhhh my gosh!!! i simply love her there!

Comment

Here's a manip I did for my friend's Fanfic. I've seen this L&C photoshopped a bunch of different ways, but here's my take on Chloe wrapped up in that cozy, little cape.

Comment

That's a cute manip. Here are some promos, the "Jinx" ones are from our old thread.
            "Spirit" promo

"Jinx"

"Thirst"

Comment

I love those jinx promos. She was beautiful in that epi, well she is always beautiful

Comment

Does anybody have any screencaps of Chloe from Vengeance or any other episode where she's wearing one of the DP suits?

Comment

ONE WEEK RULE ON VENGEANCE UNTIL THURSDAY.

Originally posted by ferd
                  Here's a manip I did for my friend's Fanfic. I've seen this L&C photoshopped a bunch of different ways, but here's my take on Chloe wrapped up in that cozy, little cape.

Like this idea a lot

Comment

Can't post vengence stuff yet but here are some suit pics, I love the suits she has been wearing lately

hmm... Imageshack is being really slow, I will post more later.

Comment

Gotta love that suit!

Comment

In fact, gotta love any pic with AM in it. She is truly beautiful, but every picture also has a resonance. She brings so much vitality to her acting!

Comment

Can someone post some pictures of Chloe when she goes to see Clark in Exile please? I've looked for some but I can't find any!!

Comment

NICE.. thnx... love the lolly pop cap, the fly back to me pic is amazing and ... also the one from thirst is it? also the 2nd one wickedgirl23 posted.. and the ones from jinx... oh screw it i love them all!

Comment

More Pics! Just some more of my random favs, though I love any pic with Allison in it.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎