Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ep 1.11 - Scarecrow

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked this episode a lot, though it was tough to watch. The mystery was interesting, the bad guy/Scarecrow was spooky (yeah, when Dean got in it's face I kept expecting it to grab him or something!) and the brother stuff was pure gold.
    Why do the boys always seem to have their best moments/conversations/heartfelt whatevers with each other over the phone?
    Weird.
    I saw this just yesterday, knowing the truth about Meg and wanting to smack Sam silly for not being more wary. huh.

Comment

I think they have those sweet moments on the phone because sometimes it's easier for some people to be honest with their emotions when the person is not in their face... plus, their father was tough... come on remember in the Pilot episode Sam says John gave him a gun for the thing in his closet when he was 9? And Dean is always talking about "no chick flick moments"

Comment

Yesterday I saw this episode and I think that it wasn't a beautiful episode because the last scene was orrible !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ** Italian Fan **
          Yesterday I saw this episode and I think that it wasn't a beautiful episode because the last scene was orrible !!!!
          really? what did you find so horrible in that last scene?

Comment

i loved that last scene with her slitting his throat and talking to blood. i guess some people get weirded out with stuff like that. but that just means the show is doing its job

Comment

that last scene with meg was one of those OH SH*T moments for me. that put a really big twist on it, and it started a whole storyline ! i enjoyed this episode a lot, and the end just added to it !!!

but yeah i guess some people find it too gory or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
                really? what did you find so horrible in that last scene?
                In the last scene there was Meg that killed a man and there was a lot of blood In my opinion yhis scene was orrible !!!

Comment

In the last scene there was Meg that killed a man and there was a lot of blood In my opinion yhis scene was orrible !!!
                  See, big horror fans like me love that kind of stuff! The grosser and more shocking the better!

Comment

see i usually hate gory stuff and get all queasy, but i didnt find it thattt gross.

Comment

Oh, you meant it grossed you out! Sorry I thought you meant it was horrible for other reasons (like poor acting, etc.).
                      My bad.

Yeah, that icky but very Meg, if you know what I mean.

Comment

Meg was cool . I loved the Dean line. " Man your Fugly. " hahahaaha. Anyways . This one was good. I was like gasp! her parents died and your sacrificing her , had me cheering when the thing got the lady kinda.

Comment

When the lady and old dude got it, I clapped.

That las bit was like "WHAOMG WTF!?". Though the blood didn't bother me much.

Comment

this episode still contains 2 of Dean's best. lines. ever.

1.) "Dude, you fugly."

and 2.) "Hope you're apple pie is freakin' worth it!"

Cracks me up everytime.

Comment

Hated the Uncle and the wife, glad the scarecrow got them was actually willing it to happen. Do you know that numerous ex Smallville actors were in this episode???

Only Smallville fans will know who i mean:
                              Mayor Tate
                              Kevin's dad from 4x19 Blank
                              Whitney's mum
                              and of course Jason! (Jensen Ackles)

Anyway what a Brilliant episode. Scariest episode yet without a doubt! The banter between Dean and Sam is the funniest thing on the show, glad they are back on the road, the emotional speech from Sam and Dean's reaction with the 'That was beatiful' reaction was classic! The Scarecrow was immense. Rool on the rest of Season 1 and beyond!!
                              Last edited by WellingFan; 02-02-2009, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Episode is amazing!Liked the plot,the scarecrow was the scariest thing on the show yet, and meg was seriously creepy

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎