Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ep 1.5 - Bloody Mary

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

But , you know , you werent guilty of anything , so you wouldnt have been affected by Mary , well maybe you are an ax murderer I dont know , but still.

I dont remember playing it ever.
    I dont think I will ever just in case. lol.

Comment

Ummm. I killed a little frog once, and I even felt gulity about it. Does that count as "ax murderer"?

Comment

aww. Well you might not wanna try that then.

Comment

Comment

This episode was tremendous! Scare as hell, since thats only the first time i've seen it! Loving the series so far.

Comment

I think its funny how they made a reference to paris hilton and this and now she is rumored to be goin on the show. I can no longer look in mirrors due to this episode

Comment

This episode is good but im not a a fan of the legend episodes ex.hook-man.Liked the plot and sams secret was amazing.But Bloody mary was a bit over the edge

Comment

This episode scared the hell out of me.
                  Loved it, but man, it was freaky.
                  My sister and I actually decided to watch the next episode before going to bed, just so that we wouldn't be thinking about the girl while trying to sleep. Lol.

Comment

This episode reminded me of "Candyman".

Comment

Originally posted by WellingFan
                      This episode was tremendous! Scare as hell, since thats only the first time i've seen it! Loving the series so far.

And she gets defeated because the mirror can be used on her also.

Comment

Originally posted by vouge09
                        But , you know , you werent guilty of anything , so you wouldnt have been affected by Mary , well maybe you are an ax murderer I dont know , but still.

I dont remember playing it ever.
                        I dont think I will ever just in case. lol.
                        By not guilty of anything do you mean never having sinned?

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎